WOMAN IN RED SAREE

"Can you stop being jealous?" Siva rolled her eyes making everyone look at her.

Deva chuckled "Jealous of some idiot who sends a card to you instead of confessing his love. Please I've more self respect than you think".

"What did you do?" Siva asked turning serious.

"Don't worry I didn't kill him" Deva simply said making her widen her eyes.

"I'm serious Dev what the hell did you do?" Siva raised her voice and everyone widened their eyes as they heard some outsider, a commoner calling the Prince with his name.

"You surely have become bold Ms.Sivatmika" Deva stated laying on the blanket looking at the starry sky.

"It depends on the person I'm talking to so just tell me why did you go out?" Siva asked loosing her patience.

"I just had a rendezvous with your night watch man" Deva smiled.

"You found him?" Hima asked making Deva nod.

"He's a spy from the other town. He thought reaching her would make his plan successful but guess what she handed him right over to us" Deva explained closing his eyes enjoying the cool air.

"Did you..." Siva trailed off making Deva raise his eyebrow opening his eyes.

"I'm not that stupid Ms.Sivatmika to kill a pawn" Deva said making her breath a sigh of relief  and layed on her back beside him.

"So he's not the secret admirer then" Siva said her voice full of relief.

"I see you've turned his admirer" Deva stated making Siva roll her eyes.

"You know what just go back to being cold again. You are so irritating" Siva  said getting up and walked inside the palace.

Deva smirked and closed his eyes enjoying the cold weather as everyone looked at him wondering if he's the same Prince they know. He seemed changed and different when Siva's around but why?

As Siva was walking the wind suddenly picked up making the window curtains fly and she suddenly said "Stop following me" making the windows rattle.

She stopped and turned around to see a distraught figure in red saree walking to her as she folded her hands scolding "Didn't I warn you to never posses me? Why would you do that?"

The woman trembled slightly pointing behind Siva making her turn and look at the picture wall in the corridor and slowly walked towards it and caressed a family potrait of Veerabhadra Raayala sitting while Mahadeva Raayala and Maharudra Raayala along with Narsimha Raayala standing behind him.

"I know you want to talk to him but there's still time. We can't act recklessly" Siva gently said.

The woman tapped on Siva's shoulder making Siva smile and nod "I know he looks a lot like him but he's not him although he has the same tattoo.So don't go anywhere near him. I'm sure he sensed something is wrong, we've to be careful"

"Siva..." Siva got startled along with the woman and both of them turned towards the King who frowned looking at them asking "Who are you talking to?"

The woman in red looked at Siva who simply answered "No one I was just looking at the portraits. Good night your highness" and walked away with woman in red saree behind her making the King confused.