CHATS

Deva sat down on the mat  beside Mahi while Siva and Arun; Prem and Gaurika; Rudra and Pallavi sat in pairs around the bonfire due to the cold weather hearing the water flow and the breeze picking up.

"Siva! Our MD is calling me continuously for you, please lift his call" Arun requested.

"I don't want him to eat my brain" Siva said making Pallavi chuckle.

"Is he an old man to bite your ears?" Rudra asked.

"No! He's actually good looking and well settled too. But our Princess here rejected his proposal in her 3rd year" Gaurika narrated.

"Ooo! Proposal ha! That's nice. But why did you reject him?" Mahi asked as she ate her corn.

"We aren't made for each other and I had career plans" Siva said as she drank her hot coffee.

"Now, I understand why that MD always tries to find your faults" Arun nodded as if he solved a great mystery.

"Whatever! I don't want to talk about him. I'll just lie down" saying she walked into her tent which she's sharing with Pallavi.

THE NEXT MORNING..............................

Siva gasped opening her eyes and wiped the sweat off of her forehead with her sleeve and looked at the time on her mobile to see it's only two in the dawn and sighed getting up. She drank the water from her water bottle and looked at Pallavi who is sleeping like a log covering herself in the thick blanket.

She put on her jacket and unzipped the tent going out and zipped it back so nothing could go in. She saw the fire set out and rubbed her palms due to the cold fog and walked towards the waterfalls which shone in the full moon light.

She removed her shoes and put them on the rock before walking into the water shivering at the cold but walked forward and sat at the edge of the hill in the slowly flowing water looking down at the forest below. For a few minutes she shuddered but got used to the cold and started playing songs on her phone in her pocket.

"You shouldn't be here" Siva suddenly said as Deva sat down beside her not even showing any reaction to the cold staring ahead.

"Good! You are alert" Deva praised making her roll her eyes.

"What are you even doing here?" Siva asked.

"Sightseeing" Deva answered making her narrow her eyes but stayed quiet closing her eyes and lied down in the slowly flowing water not caring that she's drenching.

"Why don't you love Mahi?" Siva asked suddenly.

Not hearing anything for a few seconds she opened her eyes to look into dark piercing black eyes staring into her soul as he asked "Don't you know why?"

Breath rushed out of her in a rush as she avoided his gaze pushing him aside making him lie on his back too beside her looking at the moon as she answered honestly "No! I don't know why".

"Are you rejecting me Sive?" Deva asked with his palms under his head.

"You never proposed me to reject you" Siva reminded him making him turn on his side facing her with his elbow supporting his head.

"Are you asking me to do flowers and proposals?" Deva asked as if she has gone mad.

"No! What I'm saying is that you didn't even tell me once that you like me" Siva said.

"I don't like you" Deva honestly answered making her look at him.

"You shouldn't. Because I'm no ordinary girl" Siva said hiding her pain looking straight into his eyes.

DEAR DESTINY!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें