PROPOSAL

"What's the other reason you're here then?" Deva came to the point after the breakfast.

"A wedding proposal" SP said making everyone look between Siva and Deva.

"I want to marry your cousin Himalika" CP straight forwardly said making everyone amused as they looked at Hima while Chandra was over cloud nine.

"Ofcourse! We'll give our daughter to your family" Chandra excitedly said.

"Hima! Do you accept it?" Deva asked.

"It's our honour for sending our daughter into Gupta family. What's there to not accept Deva?" Chandra asked.

But Deva just looked at Hima who sighed before looking at CP saying "Follow me" before walking towards the garden.

Siva and Mahi looked at each other raising their eyebrows as SP stated "We'll accept her as our daughter in law if only Hima accepts this proposal".

IN THE GARDEN......................................

"Did Siva talk to you?" Hima asked.

"I don't know why my sister is involved in this. But my father has been thinking of this proposal since I turned twenty five" CP explained.

"Why?" Hima asked.

"Your late mother was also a part of the old royal friends group" CP reminded her.

"Right! If you want to marry me just because your father said, I'm sorry I can't accept this proposal" Hima said and started walking away.

"2020, February,19 23:46 Beach road" CP said making her stop in her stride as he continued walking towards her "You think you are the only one who fell?"

Once Hima and CP came inside, the King asked "What is your decision Hima? You need not be scared of anyone".

Hima looked at Deva and nodded making everyone grin as CP took his place between Deva and Rudra while Siva rushed to Hima and hugged her making her say "I.. Can'...t bre...the".

Siva smiled sheepishly pulling back making everyone chuckle as poojari gaaru came inside within a few minutes making Rudra say "You are too confident cousin".

CP shrugged as poojari gaaru politely greeted everyone and saw the jaatakalu of Hima and CP calculating dates before saying "Raja vaaru! The best muhurtham for these couple would be the next Friday which is after ten days. If it is missed then we've to wait for another year".

"Fix that muhurtham poojari gaaru" Chandra said making everyone look at her excited face as the King nodded making poojari gaaru write lagna patrika and handed it to Pallavi who put it near the god's feet.

"Finally our Hima is getting married. It's our Mahi's turn next" Chandra excitedly said and hugged Hima surprising everyone.