TRICKS

The next day due to the marriage and all the rituals and the incident with Siva everyone was tired and got down for breakfast at ten'o clock to see Hima already ordering maids to arrange the dishes on the dining table making everyone smile at her adaption to the role of future queen of Coimbatore.

When the girls came down they gave teasing looks to Hima who started serving CP making her blush but cleared her throat and handed a bowl to Siva making her smile and walk away to her Mahadev to treat him first.

When Siva took her seat HariHara Wadiyar asked "Princess! Would you treat your Mahadev the same way after you are married too?"

"There's a difference between devotion and love" Siva said.

"I don't think there's any difference" VR commented making Siva pause her eating and looked at him.

"If we love the flower we water it daily but if we are so into devotion we pluck the flower and put it before god that's the difference" Siva explained making everyone appreciatively look at her maturity.

"Cousin! Join us" HariHara Wadiyar called Deva who just came inside through the front door.

Deva walked and sat to the right of VR who was sitting at the head of the table and said "Everything is ready for Hima and CP to visit Kasi".

"We decided to cancel it after yesterday's incident" Hima said making Siva narrow her eyes.

"You should pack bags. I'll take care of myself" Siva said standing up and walked away making CP and SP sigh.

"Why doesn't she listen?" CP said irritated.

"You should go and complete the rituals. I'll take care of everything here" Deva stated and walked away too without having breakfast.

Deva was walking in the corridor when suddenly a sword went to his throat making him stop mid stride as Siva walked from behind the wall and stood before him saying "And look, at whose throat the sword is".

Deva smirked and held her wrist before twisting her hand and took the sword from her and pushed her out to the sit out area on the first floor making the maids yell who were watering the plants.

"You thought I forgot the slap and that hug?" Siva asked gritting her teeth making Deva throw another sword which is hung on the wall at her which she caught easily.

"Fight me!" Deva challenged and stood in the fencing stance which she followed before attacking. They started fencing like both of them are the rivals from past lives.

"Raja vaaru! Please come and save Sivamma. His majesty is going to hurt her" One of the maids rushed downstairs when she saw Siva and Deva get into fencing stance making everyone widen their eyes and rushed upstairs to the sit out area where Siva and Deva are fencing not giving up.

Siva directed her sword towards Deva swiftly while he was unprepared at her fast movements making VR call his name out loud scared that he might be hurt "Deva..." but the sword went through his shirt which made Deva do a round resulting the shirt to tear an fall down revealing his muscles as Siva smirked at him raising her eyebrow.

Deva faced Siva adjusting his grip on the sword before attacking Siva. Though her movements are fast it's like he can predict her moves beforehand which resulted in holding her in his arms with her back to his front with his sword at her throat blocked by her sword.

"You've got moves but not which can beat me" Deva arrogantly said making her grit her teeth before elbowing him in his ribs and turned around pointing her sword at his heart.

She raised her chin saying "I've got moves which can kill you. It's just I didn't choose to use them" and pressed her sword making everyone widen their eyes as a drop of blood dripped down the sword while Deva stood there void of any expression.

The King was about to stop them when Deva left his sword which fell on the ground and held Siva's sword at his chest between his palms and did rounds like a salsa dance before holding her sword at her throat.

"You were saying something?" Deva asked as he completely caged her.