EX-GIRLFRIEND

The next morning everyone gathered in the living room as Suri stood before the King saying "There is no trace of the hooded man in the footage your highness".

"I saw him. I knew he was there standing just beside the bed staring at me" Siva shuddered thinking back to last night.

"Are you sure it's not a dream girl?" Chandra mocked making Siva grit her teeth.

"You may get such ludicrous dreams not me" Siva stated as Hima patted her hand comforting her.

"There are places without cameras too" Rudra reminded making everyone look at him.

"To cross security and climb the twenty feet wall and upto first floor that's suicide mission" Prem said.

"Not if his mission was so important" Deva said coming into the living room throwing some papers on the tea table explaining "Those are size 12 shoe prints found near the compound wall. Except me and grandfather no one in the palace wear size 12 footwear" as the King went through the report.

"So Siva is right. Someone was in her room" The King concluded.

"But why? He could've directly gone to your room or bro's room or Rudra's room. Why Siva?" Pallavi questioned.

"You should ask that question to Ms.Sivatmika" Deva said folding his hands staring right at her.

"Me? How would I know?" Siva asked.

"Well! He may be your secret admirer. Who knows which psycho you attracted" Deva stated making her scoff.

"Oh god! Do you even know how ridiculous you sound right now?" Siva asked folding her hands mirroring his stance.

"Siva mam you can't dis-" Deva cut off Prem pointing out each word "The one who is ridiculous is you. Having someone break into your room at night. What if he's a killer? What if he had shot you?"

"Shot me? No one can kill me easily. They have to put up a fight" Siva said.

"Yeah that's why we came running when you screamed" Deva scoffed making Siva narrow her eyes.

"Why don't you just directly say it's about that damn potrait?" Siva raised her voice.

"That's not the point at all. The point is you are so careless about yourself that someone has entered your room at night with evil intentions. So don't talk back as if there's no mistake of yours" Deva raised his voice with each line.

Siva was about to protest when the King boomed "Enough" startling everyone except Deva and Siva who were looking at each other like they are ready to kill each other at the first chance they get.

"Tighten the security and make sure one of our guards is always with Siva when she's out of the palace" The King ordered making Suri nod silently.

"Who is Siva?" They heard a soft feminine voice.