YOGI

Poojari gaaru handed prasaadam bowl to Rudra who started distributing the prasaadam to everyone while Siva took a bowl and walked towards Rudra who filled it completely making Chandra say "Rudra how much are you going to serve the bikshu (Begger)?"

"Chandra..." The King tried to warn but stopped hearing Siva laugh.

"You are praying the same bikshu Mrs.Shekar" Siva said.

"What the hell are you talking girl?" Chandra  asked arrogantly.

"My Mahadev is a bikshu himself. He does bikshatan in Kasi streets afterall or have you forgotten the puranas you learnt" Siva questioned making Chandra grit her teeth.

"And you think you are equal to him?" Siva heard a voice making everyone turn to the person who spoke.

There stood a person in red clothes with rudrakshas around his neck and wrists holding a trishulam making everyone join their palms except Siva, Arun and Gaurika.

"Tell me girl what do you even know about my Mahadev that made you equal to him? That made you treat him with prasaadam?" The Yogi asked.

"Why should anyone need permission to pray their god?" Siva asked making Yogi walk forward and stood before her.

"It's not permission I'm talking about. It's about the place you are in. Are you born in brahman kul? Or are you a kshatriya? Or are you a shaiva to walk into garbha gudi near Mahadev and take care of him?" The Yogi questioned.

"My Mahadev doesn't follow the rules applied to the society. He's a vairagi who always stays away from anything that connects him to this world except bhakti (prayers)and his bhakth (devotees)" Siva reminded him and turned towards the Shiva lingam at the end of the lake continuing "A god who has ganga in his jata, just gets impressed with one drop of water for abhishekam, doesn't care if I'm a Brahmin. My bhola shankar who doesn't care whether his bhakth is a human or rakshas and all he care about is their prayers wouldn't need me to be a shaiva or a vaishnav. Because these things are made by us and not him. Everyone is equal before him".

Everyone looked amazed at her maturity as she walked towards the Shiva lingam with the prasaadam bowl when the Yogi yelled "Stop right there girl or you'll see my anger".

Ignoring him Siva continued walking making the Yogi grit his teeth and raised his hand but stopped when the King said  "Yoginath don't do this she's still a child and thinks Mahadev is her everything".

"Mahadev is everyone's but this girl has crossed the limits and now she has to face my wrath" The Yogi gritted and raised his hand to curse Siva "If my bhakti and tapasya for my Mahadev is true then I curse this arrogant and ill-mannered girl tha-".

Deva stepped in between Siva and Yogi saying "You have no right to disrespect our guests".

Siva paused hearing Deva's voice but didn't turn back as Yogi asked "Don't come in my way your majesty. You don't want me to curse you now,would you?"

"Try me, because you've turned like this just because of the curse you have, didn't you" Deva stated making everyone confused while the Yogi was shocked.