AD SHOOT

Gaurika and Pallavi arranged the dishes on the dining table since it's a holiday for the Royal staff while the men cleaned up the kitchen. Everyone sat at the dining table including Prem and Suri with Pallavi between them.

"Where is Ms.Sivatmika?" The King asked as Deva served food in his father's plate.

"She went to serve food to her Mahadev" Gaurika said making everyone still in their spots and looked at her as if she has grown a second head while Deva calmly served his brother's plate and his own plate.

Rudra cleared his throat confirming "Are sure it's HER Mahadev?" stressing the word.

"Yeah! Why are you all looking at me like that?" Gaurika asked confused looking at everyone then her gaze landed on the elder prince. Widening her eyes she explained "Sorry I'm not talking about the Prince. I'm talking about her god, you know lord Shiva. She always feeds him first then she'll have anything" which made everyone nod in understanding.

Just then Siva came into the dining room and smiled looking at everyone taking her seat and served herself the sweet then the dosa as the King said "Siva...I didn't know you believed in god this much".

"Well! He's always with me in everything I do. So, ofcourse I believe in him" Siva stated nonchalantly.

"There is an ad shoot today for our new fabric collection in the palace grounds" Deva said making Rudra nod.

"I don't think it's a nice idea to hold the shoot here after yesterday's incident, your majesty" Suri reasoned.

"They'll have to go through security anyway. Don't exaggerate about it" Rudra said having his breakfast.

Siva and Arun were doing the palace grounds tour when they heard noises making Arun turn off the camera and both of them walked in the direction of the noise to see the ad shoot crew setting up their equipment while Pallavi was assisting them with the help of Gaurika.

"Let us help too" Arun insisted and went to cameraman helping him while Siva helped the designer arranging the clothes.

"What? How could you.... today's shoot is gonna stop because of you and his majesty is gonna be angry at me" The man in his late forties yelled at a young man gaining everyone's attention.

"Sir.... I...." The young man stuttered in front of his senior.

"What happened Director uncle?" Pallavi asked.

"The model couldn't make it today and..." The director trailed off as he looked in the direction of girls.

"And?" Pallavi asked making director smile and joined his palms infront Pallavi making everyone amused.

"Pallavi mam save this old man today. Your friend there fits our model's description. Please help us convince her to be our model for today" The director pleaded.

"But.. you can call other model right.." Siva suggested.

"Yes! But the clothes were made for this model to be natural and pleasing to look at and you are going to fit in those perfectly so please help us if not we'll be fired by his majesty" The director literally begged.

"I don't even know how to take selfies properly and here you are asking me to be a model that's just..."Siva trailed off.

"Just give whatever still you want we'll make it beautiful please mam.... please..." The director looked like he'd go on his knees.

"Siva....just take the offer I'll make sure to help them" Siva assured her making her look around to see many faces looking at her with a begging expression and nodded.

Everyone smiled and the designer with the makeup artist took Siva into the alloted changing room for her to get ready while the outside crew tidied up the set and location for the shoot.

Deva and Rudra walked to the shoot area with Prem following behind them and seeing them everyone greeted politely "Everything is ready your Majesty".

"I can't wait for the shoot let's begin. Where is the model?" Rudra asked making everyone a little tensed.

"I'll call her sir" The young man went to the guest room and knocked the door making the designer and makeup artist come outside first followed by Siva in an angel outfit making everyone gape at her.