VILLAGE TOUR

Someone from the cattle shed came out to them and greeted Pallavi who nodded back asking "Is Nandi alright now?"

"Haan! Pallavamma after the Prince treated him, he was calmed but sometimes it wants to take me to the palace" The helper said making them confused.

"May be Nandi wants to thank his saviour" Siva fed the long grass to the ox who ate without any problem.

"Right... I didn't even think it that way" The helper realised.

"Arun let's start the interview with the royal families reign over this village from the beginning" Siva instructed making Arun nod and took out his camera searching for a nice place to start.

"All set Siva. You can start" Arun informed making her nod and asked the helper to hold the mike.

"Can you introduce yourself?" Siva asked making the helper nod "My name is Jagan. I'm born here and takes care of the cattle and supply milk to every house here".

"You are born here that means your family must also be here from decades right?" Siva asked.

"Yes! For the last sixty years my family settled in this village before that we use to stay in Mahabubnagar" Jagan answered.

"Do you know anything about the royal family? How they started their rule here?" Siva asked.

"I don't have much idea but my mother use to say that Ramavaram and Maharajavaram use to be the same village but due to some clashes it was divided" Jagan explained what he knows.

"Is it the family clashes?" Siva asked group of older women sitting infront of a house talking.

"Yes! It was between both the Kings. They use to be cousins actually" One of the older women said.

"Cousins? Yet they fought and broke the village?" Siva asked surprised.

"Yeah! Before the current King's grandfather those two families use to promise their children into marriage" Other woman said making Siva and Arun look between each other.

"Is this a family feud or a rivalry between villagers? No one knows the real reason behind the clashes of a single village broken into two. Let's find out what happened in the coming episode" Siva ended turning the mike off while Arun saved the footage and closed the camera putting in his bag along with the mikes.

"Digging up the past will only affect your future" She heard a voice and sighed frustrated.

"That's the job I'm here to do and you don't need to advice me" Siva rudely said making everyone look between them.

"Ms.Siva you can't talk to a Prince like that" Prem reminded her making her look at him simply snapping "He's no Prince of mine and before reminding me, better teach your Prince to watch out his words" before walking towards Nandi leaving them baffled.

"Uh...Ayya! Tomorrow we've Krishna pooja in the temple please come and take blessings" Poojari gaaru informed making Deva nod.