HAPPY GRADUATION

"How many times did I warn you to never be late?" The manger yelled making Siva hide her face with her palm on her forehead.

'He started again! Hey mahadeva save me' Siva prayed in her mind.

As if god heard her prayers Vishal came in excitedly "Siva your show today hit one lakh comments and everyone is waiting for the next episode" making Siva grin but her expression went blank as she signed with her eyes to Vishal which made him look at their manager and smiled sheepshily.

"You are excused Ms.Sivatmika. This is the last warning, if you are late again you can say goodbye to your job" The manager dismissed her making her sigh and giving a curt nod she went out leaving the two males inside closing the door behind her.

Everyone applauded making Siva startle as they bought cake and congratulated her for the show ratings making her grin and cut the cake giving it to everyone as one of the senior employees appreciated her "Siva you are a fast thinker. I mean even I didn't think you could pull something that good without any script.You should really try script writing" making everyone nod in agreement.

"I sure will if I get a chance but thankyou so much for all this. I feel elated" Siva thanked them heartfully and bid them bye as she walked towards the main entrance.

IN THE KL UNIVERSITY:

"Hello! Haan! Gaurika where are you girl? Third floor? Yeah! I'm coming" disconnecting the call Siva started mounting the stairs leading to the floors above.

Gaurika and other classmates are chatting sitting on the benches when Siva stood holding the door panting for breath and walked inside greeting others "Hey! Everyone".

"Siva you are going to attend the convocation in that?" One of the girlfriends asked.

"I thought finally I could get to see Siva in a saree but seems like it'll not come true until she gets married" Arav said making Siva roll her eyes as Siva's other close friend Teju said "Stop it with your saree obsession already".

"You are just jealous" Arun teased making Teju scoff.

"Alright you two stop it. Siva let's go we have to be in the auditorium in an hour" Gaurika rushed along with Siva to the dorms on the terrace.

SIVATMIKA'S OUTFIT:

GAURIKA'S OUTFIT:

After taking their degrees everyone threw their caps into the air as the photographer clicked a few pictures before the real party started for the night

After taking their degrees everyone threw their caps into the air as the photographer clicked a few pictures before the real party started for the night. There were dances, signing and tears with excitement of starting an new phase of their lives.

Siva sat down in her favourite spot in the campus on her favourite bench where she took life changing decisions and one among them is to earn money and joined the Radio station in her sophomore year. From then she never turned back and kept her grades to above average required for the placements which she did crack but there's still time to join the company. Three months more until then she decided to take a break.

Her mobile pinged making her open the WhatsApp text from her manager stating to meet him in the morning tomorrow and that it's urgent which made her frown but sent him a thumbs-up before putting away her phone in her bag as she looked at the full moon.

"So did you hand in your resignation?" She heard Arav making her turn to her left and nodded as he continued "A new phase has started in our lives. So, where will you go from here?"

She turned her head smiling and looked at the full moon in the sky before stating "Where my destiny leads".