KISS

"That's enough" VR yelled making everyone startle while Siva struggled out of Deva's grip "You are taking it too far Sivatmika".

"Such partiality" Siva scoffed before glaring at Deva and walked away making everyone raise their eyebrows at her tone.

That evening SP,CP and Hima along with her parents packed their bags and travelled by a plane to Kasi leaving others in the palace.

Siva sighed in her sleep and turned onto her back as she felt sweaty and opened her eyes only to gasp as the woman in the red saree hung down from the fan making her breath heavily while Arundati slowly came down to hover over her.

"I told you not to scare me didn't I" Siva said making Arundati move her hand to touch Siva but stopped looking at the rudraksha around her wrist and glared at Siva before tapping the pillow.

'Let me in...."

"No! Not until you swear on your son that you'll not act rashly" Siva warned making Arundati bare her teeth with her hair flying back from her face showing her face covered in blood oozing out from her head which made Siva gulp.

'Did you forget I'm a ghost? I can still hurt you......'

"Then get ready to die in my brother's hand" Siva warned making Arundati grit her teeth as Siva continued "I'll do everything in my power to find your body and find out what happened until then you'll follow me and help me not hurt someone. You better understand"

Arundati raised her chin as the door to Siva's room opened making them look at the door to see Pallavi scream while Rudra and Deva rushed in the direction of the scream from second floor.

"What happened?" Rudra asked holding Pallavi's shoulders as Deva rushed into Siva's room.

Arundati poofed from above Siva seeing Deva whose face turned cold as Siva sat up setting her hair while Deva walked towards her making her say "Don't you have mann-" before she could complete the sentence he held her wrist and dragged her inside the washroom kicking the door loudly startling Pallavi and Rudra.

"Let go" Siva tried struggling out of his grip making him hold her biceps tightly.

"I warned you to stay put didn't I?" Deva gritted out.

"Why would I listen to you? My life,my wish" Siva stubbornly raised her chin as if challenging him.

Deva suddenly shifted her back to the door pinning her to wall and kissed her making her gasp in shock but tried pushing him back which made him pin down her wrists on her back pulling her close and held her wrists with his left hand while his right hand gripped her hair tilting her head to his comfort for kissing.