KALYANAM

"Your Majesty it's time for muhurtham" poojari gaaru announced making everyone break away from debate as the King nodded. Poojari gaaru started chanting mantras as everyone stared the Shiva-Parvati idols while the disciples performed the rituals.

"Bhajantrili....bhajantrilu..." Poojari gaaru ordered making the band beat the drums while the thaali was tied around Parvati Devi's idol making everyone shower the idols with flowers and akshintalu.

After the wedding the groom side teased "Aren't you going to invite our bride into your home? Groom don't even have parents I wonder how he's going to take care of our bride".

"Our groom himself is enough for your bride and we'll invite the bride ourselves we don't need your suggestions at all" Pallavi said and looked at the King who nodded smiling.

Pallavi joined her hands and started singing Mahishasuramarthini song as others continuously showered the idols with flowers and Siva joined in corus along with Pallavi making everyone look at her singing in wonder.

As the song was coming to an end poojari gaaru handed the aarati to Siva making everyone confused and looked at Siva who was confused herself but stood up and gave aarati to the idols and ended the song showing aarati to everyone.

Raja Guru came towards the idols at the time of aarati and took the blessings making everyone follow and greeted him before the both Princes started distributing prasaadam as Rajaguru smiled at Siva whose face was void of any expression.

"Did time come again that you are here Raja Guru?" Siva questioned making everyone look at her tone.

"Time is after you Sivatmika. Death is currently your only companion" Raja Guru said which made everyone widen their eyes gasping at his words.

Siva chuckled "Death? What will it do to me? After all, as you said it's my companion right" handing the aarati plate to poojari gaaru.

Raja guru turned serious warning "Sivatmika this is no joke.Your life is in danger and I'm sure death will take what it wants".

"Then it's useless to warn me isn't it because I'll die anyway" Siva said non chalantly and everyone was startled at her attitude.

"Your over confidence and pride will be your doom girl" Raja Guru stated making Siva raise her eyebrow.

"My confidence is my Mahadev and I'm sure if he wants me he'll come himself to take me instead of sending warnings" Siva stated and took the vibhuti from the Shiva Parvati idols and applied it on her forehead before walked away leaving everyone baffled.