chapter 8

Start from the beginning

But looking at the picture. Karina can only see a man she had longed for years. A man who gave her what she didn't have before they met.

But Karina is not the one who printed that picture since all the papers on her table were all from 2 years ago. And she would've framed the picture since the first time she saw it.

Someone put it here...
She thought.

But nobody else knows about File 7. It was only Karina who was looking for Heeseung and his friends and no one else knows about it in her work.

She immediately looked around the office. Her tears threatened to fall again. She ran out of the room and went looking for the vampire with an evident desperation. But Karina could not find him wherever she looked.

Disappointed. She returned to her bedroom with the picture still glued on her hand.
She looked at it again and a smile forced its way to her lips.

He really looks like a man now.

"I look good right?"

The girl let out a loud gasp as she turned around and punched whoever it was who suddenly talked from behind.

"Ow!!!" The man let out a groan as he caressed his left cheek. He turned back to the agent with a completely frowning face.

"You punch like a man." He said and stood properly to face her. But she was just staring at him with an unreadable expression.

"I hope that proves I'm here." He mumbled and tried to read her mind but it was blank.

He felt something struck his heart just by seeing her cry and he does not even bother to ask what's the cause of those sad tears.

"I'm sorry. We didn't mean to disappear like that. But we had to." Heeseung said to her and tried to see what's in her mind.

But Karina seemed to know that he would do that so she had emptied her mind and everything was pouring in her heart that it made her feel so sad and heavy.

"I miss you..." Karina's voice was totally inaudible and shaky. She looked away to wipe her tears but they kept coming.

And when she looked back at Heeseung, he was offering his hand.

"I won't come to you unless you take me back. I may not be worthy of your time and attention again but to hell with that. I came here because of you and I will only leave if you want me to." He said in a serious but inviting tone.

The girl sniffled and looked at his hand. She grabbed a hold of it with a sense of desperation before she pulled Heeseung to hug him.

She could now smell his scent again. The same odd but comforting smell of vanilla and lavender.

And the way he feels cold. She knows it is really him.

"Please don't leave again." She said in between her cries and felt Heeseung's hand caressing the top of her head.

"I won't... If you tell me to stay, I'll never leave." The vampire said with an assuring tone before he leaned back so he could stare at her eyes.

He had never looked at anyone's eyes that close but her. And even though the two of them didn't have time to spend together to get to know each other more. The way they feel for each other remains unbreakable.

And now that Heeseung has returned. He wanted to do more for her.

"Stay with me." Karina whispered as her teary eyes continued to scan his moonlit face. Eventually stopping at his lips.

And this time. There was a certain thing in her mind that did not go unread by the vampire.

It was more than just kissing him. And it made Heeseung look at her with a flushed face.

"A-are you sure? Is it not too early for that?" He muttered, a bit shy in front of her now but Karina suddenly started pulling him after leaving his picture on her desk.

⚠If you know, you know👀🔞

She pushed him towards the wall and Heeseung on the other hand looks more flustered.

"Kiss me. And don't stop." Karina said to him but she sounded more like commanding him.

The vampire gently stared down deeply at her eyes. And this time, he could clearly hear her mind screaming of how much she wanted him at that moment. To feel a proof that he is indeed there.

"I miss you Karina." Heeseung replied late before finally leaning down to kiss her.

He grabbed her shoulders and swiftly pressed her to the wall, pinning her hands above her head. He deepened their kiss even more and eventually began to draw soft sounds from the mortal.

Heeseung soon moved and placed kisses down to her jaw and to her neck. Creating more sounds that were all satisfying to his ears.

One of his hands moved to snake her waist before he carried her and practically threw her on her bed. She almost felt herself bouncing if it wasn't for Heeseung suddenly appearing and hovering over her.

The vampire reconnected the kiss and this time it was more heated. More deep that Karina could feel his sharp fangs grazing her lips and even on her skin.

"Are you sure about this?" Heeseung leaned back and asked but sounded more like stating it.

Karina found herself staring dazed at him. His eyes were already glowing red and his vampire features became more visible.

"Yes." She hummed and pulled to kiss him again.

Heeseung suddenly moved down and started sucking on her neck. Making Karina gasp loudly. They could hear her heartbeat beating fast and loud. She was completely riled up.

And while Heeseung was littering marks all over her neck. She made another gasp when Heeseung's hand started wandering from her waist to her back and when both his hands reached on the back top of her cloth, he suddenly leaned back...

"Give me a safe word."

"What?"

"I said give me a safe word. I'm not gonna hold back. So if it gets too much... tell me a safe word."

"Uhm... F-File 7?"

Heeseung suddenly let out a laugh as he found her choice rather peculiar. But the sooner they made eye contact again, he suddenly ripped off her top from the back and started kissing her again.

Karina responded eagerly as she started to unbutton his shirt as well. Easily removing them and discarding them to the floor.

She leaned her head back and let out a shaky breath while his cold hands roamed on her warm skin. It all feels like a wild mix right now and she feels like a bomb about to explode.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.
I'm back darlings!!!!!
Thank you so much for patiently waiting and supporting me! And in return! Please enjoy this book as the final sequel for the series of A TALE OF VAMPIRES.