CH 19 | IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT

En başından başla

The hazy gust of breeze made its way inside the room while the sun was about to drown in the sea as the rays tinctured tangerine out spreaded all over the sky with the tinge of amber glint as the room gave a sense of coziness when Jungkook promptly made his way towards the opened window.

The curtains danced hanging on the either fringe of the window frame prior to stretching his hands to take a hold onto the handles of the window and closing them shut before the room would turn cold from the cozy atmosphere. Meanwhile, Taehyung took a glance at your hands with the ruddy rashes and hives which were a bit light from earlier, "She went through all this because of me."

Standing nigh the bed, he traced your frame and then your visage. Your eyes were shut with serenity while the tip of your nose flushed pink coordinated with your cheeks when he noticed the mole on your cheek which he didn't know about and had never seen with his naked eyes. He has a lot to study in your anatomy which would take years but he doesn't know if he really will be able to complete that phase.

Trailing southwards down your salmon pink lips, he gulped down as your lips were parted a bit, he could make out the fringe of your teeth displaying. Tracing down to your chin, he saw a red patch which you were itching before and a few marks over your exposed neck. Scrutinizing your clothes, you were donned in a white with blue polka dots T-shirt, the hospital clothes.

Jungkook turned around to look at Taehyung who had all your attention without you being conscious. Jungkook can't deny, even anyone in this world won't be able to object the relation between you and Taehyung.

The way Taehyung looks at you makes it clear that he has already fallen so deep for you that no one would be able to help him out of there, "Everything happens for good. Maybe, Y/n deserves him. I got a bit late or I didn't ever have courage to tell her that I liked her for so many years yet I couldn't help myself to go and tell her that I love her."

Jungkook gazed at your physique and then at Taehyung, "You are someone else's and you don't belong to my thoughts and heart. It won't be easy to let you go, it's never late but I was and resisting my feelings for you would only hurt me. There is no option left, you are his and I am yours."

The unsettled feeling in Jungkook's heart was making him distraught and since he deciphered that you are married now these thoughts are  just lingering in his head. Your condition was just cherry on the top and he couldn't resist himself from asking that question from Taehyung before, "You didn't know that she was allergic to peanuts?"

Jungkook let out a sigh as he muttered, "Hmm… I am sorry for what I said before." Taehyung turned his head to look at Jungkook as he continued, "I shouldn't have asked that blamable question." He declared as Taehyung twitched his feet in Jungkook's direction, sucking in his teeth, "It's okay. I would have asked too if I were in your shoes."

Jungkook reciprocated a mild smile in Taehyung's direction, making him nod, "The night is about to fall. If you wanna go, you can go." Taehyung addressed as Jungkook licked his lower lip before clamping onto it within his teeth, "Yup, I will once Y/n is awake." Taehyung nodded, "As you wish."

Almost half an hour wafted in the air while the atmosphere in the room was conquered with silence except the footsteps of Taehyung who was strolling back and forth while Jungkook was gazing out of the window, trying to get his heart off you which is definitely gonna take time for him to move on.

Gulping down the saliva in your mouth, you knitted your eyes at your glabella as you stretched your hand before fluttering your eyes open as you placed your palm over your neck and traced your orbs at the broad back as he instantly twitched around and discerned your visage while your gaze met his as you moaned lightly.

Taehyung keenly strode towards you as he whispered, "Y/n." Jungkook turned around as he perceived Taehyung muttering your name and gazed at you. Before he could proceed with his hastened steps, he halted over his position, discerning Taehyung who had already made his way to you. Jungkook breathed out as he sauntered near your bed.

You parted your lips before gazing back at Taehyung and scrutinizing his visage which had a guilt and anxiousness as he stooped near you, "Are you alright? How are you feeling? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Taehyung asked in one go while you whispered, "I am fine, Taehyung…" Your voice came out a bit sore as your throat was dry and a bit swollen but better from prior.

You clutched onto the duvet within your palm as an attempt to straighten up your back and sit properly over the soft mattress when you felt Taehyung leisurely gliding his palm on your back as his slender fingers skimmed against your spine as you halted onto your movements as he declared, "Let me help you." He whispered near your ear while your heart skipped a beat with the propinquity between you two.

You forced yourself up but yet Taehyung slid his hand down at your flank before holding it stiffly and pulling your frame up, settling you on your back while Jungkook made his way to the opposite side of the bed as he got a hold onto the cushion prior to placing it against the headboard as you rested your back against it while Taehyung retreated his hand.

You sighed looking at  Jungkook, "How are you feeling?" You heard him say as you nodded, giving him a smile, "Better." You coughed all of a sudden as Taehyung hastily removed the coaster from the glass of water which was placed on the side table after stopping down and getting a hold on the glass. He propped it near your mouth while you coughed, placing your palm over your mouth.

You took a glance at the glass he was holding as you tried to clutch the glass when he held your hand within his vast one and rested the rim of the glass against your salmon petal while you gulped down a few sips of water slowly until it was left quarter. You retreated your lips from the glass as he placed the glass back over the side table while glancing away from you both.

Gulping down a lump in his throat, Jungkook took a deep breath, "Take care. I will be off." Jungkook wiggled his orbs from you to Taehyung, "Do let me know if you need anything?" Taehyung nodded as Jungkook gave a little bow before gazing back at you, "Bye bye. Get well soon." You nodded, "Bye." You whispered as you waved at him like a child before he made his way out of the room as you took a last glimpse of him.

You propped your head against the headboard of the bed as your eyes got locked with Taehyung's almond ones. He was gazing down at you while you blinked a couple of times before wiggling your eyes away from him as you said, "Why are you standing? Take a seat." He perceived your sore and numb voice as he sighed before sliding the nearby stool next to your bed and sitting on it. You watched him doing so.

"Is it still itchy?" He asked pointing out his index finger at your neck and chin as you shook your head as no, "No. They are fine." You assured as you could find a glint of regret in his orbs as he trailed his eyes all over your neck and hand, "It wasn't your fault." "I am sorry." You both said simultaneously while the silence conquered the room, the following seconds.