Chapter 50

TW: this chapter is *spicy*, so read at your own discretion.

I woke up back in my own bed, having no idea how I'd gotten there. Last night was still a little blurry when I tried to remember what happened. I had brief flashes where I thought Sebastian and I had gone to the Undercroft together, but I couldn't remember if we actually did anything with each other or not. 

I was still wearing the clothes I wore to the party last night, but my boots had been removed and were sitting at the foot of my bed on the floor. 

My head was pounding as soon as I sat up, and I rubbed my eyes as I tried to adjust to the light in the room. Neither Nerida or Imelda were still in the room, which told me that I'd definitely slept in. I silently thanked the amount of alcohol that I'd drank last night for making it so I didn't have any nightmares. 

My first thought was to see if Sebastian had woken up yet. He was the only person I really wanted to see today. 

After I washed the last night's makeup off my face and changed into fresh clothes, I headed out into the common room. I saw Ominis by the fireplace, but no Sebastian. I crossed the room and greeted Ominis. 

"Have you seen Sebastian?" I asked him. 

"He's still asleep," he told me. "You had him out super late last night. He's going to take all day to recover from how drunk he was."

"Oh?" I chuckled. 

"Yeah, he tried to climb into bed with me last night," Ominis frowned, shaking away the thought.

I laughed. 

"It's not that funny, that's probably the worst way to be woken in the middle of the night."

I gave Ominis a farewell and headed over to his dorm room. I opened the door quietly and peeped inside to see that Sebastian was in fact still sleeping. His shirtless upper body was uncovered and his mouth hung slightly open. He looked peaceful, but I missed him and wanted to talk to him. 

I hopped onto his bed and straddled him, and he woke up with a start. 

"Good morning, sleepyhead,"I smiled at him. 

"Come here," he said in his morning voice, hardly opening his eyes. It was low and gravelly and made my heart leap inside my chest. I laid down on his chest and breathed in his scent. It was the familiar smell of damp earth, pine, and mint mixed with alcohol from last night. "You're awfully cheery this morning."

"It's actually past noon," I told him. I kicked my shoes off and crawled under the blankets with him, cuddling up against his side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Just let me go back to sleep," he said.

I didn't say anything else as he drifted off,his arm still wrapped tightly around me. I tried to stay as still and quiet as I could as we laid there. I loved being in his bed with him; his scent was all over the sheets and blankets and made me feel so safe and tired myself. I placed some soft kisses on his cheek as he slept, trying not to wake him. 

His hair cascaded in a mess across his forehead and I gently brushed it back to look at his face. His eyelashes were long, and fluttered a little bit as he slept. I could stay here forever and look at him He was so perfect. 

"I love you so much, Sebastian," I whispered. Right after I said it, he stirred, and cracked his eyes open. 

"What did you say?" he smiled. 

"Oh, nothing important," I blushed.

"No I heard you y/n, but I want to hear you say it again."

My heart fluttered at his words. "I said I love you, Sebastian," I giggled. 

"I love you too, y/n," he breathed. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips softly. As he kissed me, he began to deepen the kisses, parting my lips open with his tongue. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him again. His fingers dug into my hips as he let out a moan as he kissed me. I hadn't noticed before, but he was only wearing his underwear. 

"I want to feel you around me," he groaned, as he started grinding against my hips. I could feel his hard length pressing up against me. I slid my hands up his chest and buried my hands in his hair, keeping my lips pressed up against his. He moved his hands under my skirt and grabbed hold of my tights and underwear, pulling them both down. I helped him finish pulling them off and repositioned myself on top of him after he removed his own undergarments. 

I grinded up against his cock, making him moan. "Please, let me inside you," he breathed. He pulled the blankets up around us as I positioned him at my entrance. 

I felt the familiar pressure as he pushed himself into me, letting out a deep groan as he did so. I started to slowly move my hips up and down on his shaft. As I did so, he moved his hands to my hips, pulling me down on him harder as he began to meet my thrusts with his own. 

"So wet for me, darling," he breathed. "You feel so good."

He suddenly flipped us over and began to pound himself into me hungrily with speed and force. I wanted to be closer to him, which was ironic, considering the fact that he was inside me right now. I just wanted all of him.

As his thrusts grew rougher and unpaced, I let out an indelicate moan. The pleasure was building up inside me, causing my back to arch. I grabbed handfuls of the sheets as my neck extended and my head fell backwards. 

"That's it, darling, come for me," he purred as he pounded into me. "Say my name," he breathed.

I could hardly form words, but by the time I reached my climax, I was shouting his name. He put his hand over my lips as he finished inside me, letting out a groan of his own.

"I sure hope no one heard you," he said as he flopped down next to me. "We should probably dress ourselves before someone barges in here."