Chapter 33

We headed back to the castle quickly, and now found ourselves in the common room. The walk back was spent mostly in silence, as both of us were still processing what we'd just seen. 

"We should probably get to sleep," Sebastian said. "Best to talk about everything in the morning." 

"Sure," I said. My eyes lingered on him as he walked towards the boy's hall. He turned around and caught me staring. 

I was now thinking back to the kiss earlier tonight. I wanted more of him. I didn't want to let him leave, but I knew we should go to bed. It was already well past midnight. 

"What?" smiled Sebastian. "You're giving me those eyes again, y/n."

I blushed and looked at the floor. My cheeks were hot as I thought about the way his lips felt on mine. I was craving more- why couldn't I just ask? 

"Come here," he said, his voice low. His eyes were staring straight through me, darkened with desire. 

I went over to him quickly and he immediately wrapped me in a tight hug. I breathed him in and slipped my hands underneath his robe, tightly wrapping my arms around his torso. He put his hands on my waist, squeezing his fingers round me tightly as he pulled my body even closer. He was squeezing tight enough that it would leave bruises for sure, but I didn't mind- I could feel the desperation and desire behind his every move. 

"Y/n, I'm going to kiss you now," he said. I could hear the smile on his lips through his tone as he spoke. 

He pressed his lips to mine, instantly deepening the kiss. His hands gripped me tighter and he groaned into my mouth as I ran my hands through his hair. I wanted so much more than a kiss from him right now. 

I'd never even been kissed before, and Sebastian suddenly has all sorts of dirty thoughts running through my mind. 

As we kissed, I instantly tensed up as I felt something hard pressing against my core. I continued kissing him with a smile as I began to rub myself against his hard-on, causing his hands to quiver as he held on to me. 

"Y/n," he grunted. "Y/n, you have to stop doing that."

"Why?" I mused. His hands found the bottom of my shirt and he began to untuck the hem from my pants. 

"Once I start playing with you, I don't know that I'll be able to stop," he breathed between kisses. His tongue plunged deep into my mouth and began to dance with mine in perfect harmony. I felt his hands brush against my abdomen as he worked the buttons on my shirt, starting at the bottom. 

"Sebastian," I said. "We need to take this slower." I knew that's what we should  be doing, but I didn't want to either. I wanted him so bad right now, but I knew the common room was not the right place to start undressing each other. 

"I will never be able to take it slow with you if you tease me like that," he breathed, his lips brushing against my ear. "You've completely consumed me, y/n, and I will not be satisfied until I feel you around me." 

My breath hitched in my throat at his words. 

He was now finished with the buttons on my shirt and was running his fingers across the skin of my torso. "You look so perfect," he said. I gave him one more deep kiss before taking his hands in mine and moving them to his sides. 

"We need to stop," I told him.

"I know," he said, resting his head in the crook of my neck. "It's really hard to stop with you. You're such a little fucking tease. It's such a turn on, hearing you moan under my touch all hot and bothered like that."

My cheeks flushed, and I pushed the dirty thoughts from my head.

Calm yourself, y/n. Anyone could walk into the commons right now.

"One more kiss," he said. "Just one, and then it's off to bed." 

Yes, please take me off to bed.

Merlin's beard, y/n! Listening to my tempting thoughts was so terribly distracting. 

He brought me close again, giving me one more deep kiss before separating from me completely. 

"Goodnight, Sebastian," I smiled, stepping away from him.

"Goodnight, darling," he said, sending me reeling all over again. 

We finally headed off in separate directions. I didn't know how I was supposed to be able to sleep tonight. My shirt was still unbuttoned when I entered the room, but it didn't matter, seeing as my roommates were sleeping soundly. I got ready for bed and layed down on the mattress, sinking into it with a deep exhale.

My mind was running nonstop going over everything that happened tonight. 

My attention was on the cavern, and how that magic happened to get there in the first place. It could've been let out after Ranrok broke open the reserve; I didn't have a chance to contain it until after I'd defeated him. That seemed the most plausible explanation. There wasn't really a way to figure out what really happened. 

I needed to get more information on the two men in the cavern, David and Christopher. I wasn't so worried about the latter one- he seemed squeamish. But the big and bulky one, he was trouble. I'd gathered that they used to work for Rookwood, which is how they must've learned about the magic in the first place. 

I wondered if there were other places around here like that cave. The magic seemed to be contained within the crystals, but if they found a way to harness it without the help of goblins, then we'd all be in trouble again.