8

Y/n had fallen asleep in Lisa's lap.
Lisa sighed staring at Y/n who was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly someone barged into the room.
"Lisa dear.... I have arrived from London!" Lisa's mother said gleefully, waking up Y/n and Lisa gasped internally.

Lisa's mother looked around to see Y/n in Lisa's bed "Oh my.. Who do we have here?" Lisa's mother questioned but Lisa immediately towered Y/n so her mother won't see her.

Lisa fake laughed "haha... Mom, Maybe you should go wait downstairs" Lisa said and her mother rolled her eyes but none the less respected her daughter and turned on her heels and exited Lisa's room.

Lisa let out a breath of relief, getting off of Y/n.
"W-who was she?" Y/n questioned, looking at Lisa.
Lisa smiled and kissed below Y/n's chin.
"My mother" Lisa said and Y/n nodded getting up.

"Well then, i-its almost lunch time.. I'll make h-her lunch then" Y/n said about to leave but Lisa caught her wrist.

"Oh, you certainly will not be working in my house anymore." Lisa said and Y/n's eyes watered "y-youre f-firing me?" Y/n asked and Lisa face palmed mentally.

"Well, technically yes.. " Lisa said and Y/n let her tears fell "BUT- but.. I'm not asking you to leave, baby!" Lisa said and Y/n then looked up in confusion "then, what'll I do here, if I don't work?" Y/n asked and Lisa sighed "you like me, right?" Lisa asked and Y/n nodded shyly.

"Well then, you're staying here for me, now, get dressed nicely, so I can introduce you to my mother." Lisa said kissing Y/n below the cheek again and smiling.

Y/n nodded getting up and getting dressed.
after getting dressed, they both went down stairs.

Lisa's mother checked Y/n out and smiled at her daughter "I ship!!!" She roared in excitement and lisa chuckled.
after lisa had told her mother that Y/n was actually the maid Maya had arranged for her and Lisa's mother listened while Y/n insisted on making lunch because technically there were no maids in the mansion.

after Y/n had served food and sat down with both Lisa and Lisa's mother.
Lisa's mother told them about her life london.
"So, then I was with my boyfriend for Christmas and we had so much fun, ah, Lisa, darling, you should've been there!" Lisa's mother said as she stared at both the girls.

before Lisa could say something, Y/n questioned "what's a boyfriend?" Y/n asked and Lisa and her mother held back their laughter.
"It's someone who you love alot and are in a relationship with because you both like each other" Lisa said and Y/n's head tilted to the side "are you my boyfriend?" Y/n asked, looking at Lisa and lisa's mother immediately started laughing.

"She's your girlfriend, sweetheart" Lisa's mother said and Lisa nodded with the information and Y/n smiled.

soon after Lisa's mother had left after Lisa asked her to arrange new maids for her.

Lisa shut the door and Y/n looked at her.
"What's up, baby?" Lisa asked and y/n sighed.
"My parents need money, ms lisa, please let me keep on working" Y/n pleaded and Lisa's month fell open.

Lisa softly chuckled "hey, baby, look at me" Lisa said pulling Y/n onto her lap.
Y/n looked at Lisa through her tear filled eyes and Lisa kissed her eyes.
"I'll give your parents money, you're my little baby, I won't let you work, love" Lisa said and Y/n shook her head.

that was too much.
she didn't care if Lisa loved her for that and had endless money.
she couldn't accept.

"no, no! This is too much, I'll find another job!" Y/n said, sniffling and Lisa shook her head.
"I can't let my baby work.." Lisa said and Y/n had a frown on her face.

Lisa thought about it for a bit "tell you what? Do you want a job of treating my cuts and continuing your studies?" Lisa said and Y/n looked at her with her doe eyes.

A sigh escaped Y/n's lips and she nodded in agreement and Lisa smiled, kissing her right below her lips again.
"So, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Lisa asked and Y/n pouted "i thought, you were my girlfriend!" Y/n said and Lisa laughed "you can be my girlfriend too, you just have to say yes!" Lisa said tapping's Y/n's nose with her finger and Y/n's cheeks tinted read at that.

"Yes!"

.