5

Lisa sighed, looking at all her gang members.

"Okay so, Redcrept is going to fucking win this mission and get that purple ruby! I don't fucking care how many of you fucking get hurt, We need to win that ruby" Lisa said, standing at the very end of the long table, where all her members were seated at.

"Am I fucking understood?!" Lisa shouted, looking at every member and the members nodded.
The members always felt small under Lisa's gaze as she was so dominant.

It was once said in the news that Lisa Manoban could kill anyone with her piercing and dominant gaze.

Rosé stepped into the room, Rosé was Lisa's best friend and also her second assistant.
Redcrept was ruled by Lisa with the help of Jennie and Rosé (they managed Lisa's time and weapons)

So Andrew Tate's "females are dependant on men" speech can go and flush itself down a gutter because Lisa didn't even need one man in her team.

She could fight all she wants just by herself.

But of course her father wouldn't let that happen.
"I've got the pilot and jet ready for tomorrow," Rosé said walking up to Lisa as Lisa had dismissed all her members and they all left Lisa and Rosé alone now.

Lisa nodded at Rosé, packing her things up.
"You did tell your maid, right?" Rosé asked and Lisa then realized she hasn't spoken to Y/n about this and she needs to.

"No, fuck" Lisa said cursing and Rosé shook her head "Tell her, You worked really hard on this mission, I don't want anything to fuck it up" Rosé said walking away and Lisa nodded sighing.

Lisa reached home, watching as Y/n was crocheting something.
Lisa looked at her, tilting her head in confusion.

"What're you doing?" Lisa asked and Y/n immediately looked up to see Lisa looking down at her.
Y/n's lips broke into a smile as she held up the crochet hook and yarn.
"B-bow" Y/n said,telling Lisa that she's crocheting a bow.

Lisa chuckled "Alright, but I need to tell you something"Lisa said and Y/n hummed amused while her hook kept moving in her hands.

Lisa sighed holding both Y/n's hands with one of hers, in order to get her to stop and listen carefully.
"You're going to be coming with me and my team to the 7-trait islands" Lisa said and Y/n blinked, not knowing where that is and why she should be coming with Lisa.

"W-why? " Y/n asked, scared as she thought Lisa would scold her.
"You're going to be our meddic" Lisa said, pulling her hand away and Y/n's eyes widened "b-but I'm n-not a p-professional" Y/n said and Lisa shook her head "doesn't matter, you do know how to treat wounds and shit, right?" Lisa asked, staring at Y/n and noticing how she's still wearing her hoodie.

"Yes..?" Y/n said, unsure and Lisa nodded "Good, pack your bags then, we're leaving tomorrow" Lisa said leaving Y/n in utter shock.

.
Lisa and Y/n made their way into the private jet and Lisa led Y/n who was holding her first aid box close to her in a small chamber.

"Situate yourself here, set your things up, The team will be here in a few minutes and then we'll fly over to the islands to start our mission" Lisa said and Y/n nodded immersed in observing the jet as she's been in one for the first time.

Lisa chuckled, keeping her finger under Y/n's chin and lifting it up, bending slightly "could you repeat what I just said, doll?" Lisa whispered lowly and Y/n's eyes widened as she gulped, not knowing what to say.
Yes, she was listening to Lisa but not that closely.

Lisa tutted as she couldn't get any reply from Y/n "tsk tsk, such a bad little girl.. " Lisa said and Y/n pouted, not liking that she was being called a bad little girl.

She wasn't bad and neither was she little.
Y/n's eyes angrily looked into Lisa's eyes "n-not little and n-not bad!" Y/n said and Lisa wanted to laugh at how Y/n was looking like a angry kitten.

"Of course, doll" Lisa said and before things could escalate Rosé stepped in and coughed and Lisa immediately went back to her normal position.

"Are we ready?" Rosé asked and Lisa nodded walking away with Rosé into the other part of the jet where all her members and their weapons were.

.
"Redcrept, prepare for attack, estimated landing is in 4 minutes" the pilot said and everyone loaded their guns.
The jet landed and immediately,
The jets windows slid up slightly just for a bullet to pass through.

Each and every redcrept member started shooting and Y/n flinched at every sound.
Rosé and Jennie noticed this and gave Y/n a pair of headphones and played some soft music, and Y/n relaxed her mind.

Meanwhile, the island's sand was coloured red as the opposite team's members were bleeding due to the attacks from every where.
A member of Redcrept got hit and fell from his kneeling position as the bullet hit the upper area of his chest.

Rosé immediately brought him into Y/n's chamber and laid him on the stretcher.
Meanwhile Lisa walked out of the Jet, after confirming that each and every one was dead on the field.
Lisa was quick to find the ruby her team had been looking for.

Y/n's eyes widened at the amount of bleeding and she immediately took her headphones off.
"I t-think the bullet went too d-eep but we h-have a chan-ce bec-cause the bullet didn't hit h-is heart area so, t-echnically, he's still b-breathing" Y/n said quickly, stuttering in between.
Y/n immediately got her tweezers and a tray, she wasn't experienced in this but she was sure, she could do this.

"J-jennie, n-need your help, squeeze" Y/n said and Jennie nodded immediately, helping Y/n out.

Y/n quickly pulled the bullet out and gulped at such a large cut, "mister-, y-youre okay, don't worry!" Y/n said and she looked at Rosé, "we'd have to sew the cut, i-its to big" Y/n said and Rosé nodded asking her to do it.

Y/n shook her head "I-i don't have a medical ne-needle" Y/n said and Jennie and Rosé's eyes widened.

"Try with a regular one, here!" Jennie said and Y/n looked at the guy worriedly "this would h-hurt him" Y/n said and Rosé shook her head "Just do it" Rosé said and Y/n started sewing, being scared of hurting the guy.

Y/n sighed as she was done and the guy was now resting, Y/n smiled to herself, she did it!.

Lisa walked into the jet with the ruby, giving it to Jennie who stood at the entrance for her.
No one got seriously injured but they had a few cuts.

But none of the members went to Y/n before Lisa.
Lisa walked into Y/n's chambers and her eyes grew dark in anger as she saw Y/n wrapping the guy's wound with a bandage.

Lisa walked up to her and tightly gripping her wrist "What do you think you're doing?!" Lisa asked and Y/n gulped, not knowing what to say because isn't this what Lisa brought her here for?
But Y/n was too scared to say anything.
"You're supposed to treat me first!" Lisa growled and Y/n's eyes got teary.

"Lisa stop! I asked her to!" Rosé said and Lisa let go of Y/n as she realized she's being possessive over Y/n when she shouldn't be.

Lisa breathed in and look at Y/n, Y/n sighed, smiling sadly as she touched the small cut beneath Lisa's eyes.
"I didn't t-treat his w-wound, I j-just took a b-bullet out his c-hest" Y/n said, helping Lisa sit down and lightly dabbing her cut with a cotton pad.

"You're the first one, I'm treating, happy?" Y/n said as she cut up a small bit of bandage tape and sticked it over her tiny cut.

.
OH LORDDD THIS CHAPTER>>>>
ALSO BITCH I HAVE ZERO IDEA ABOUT MEDICAL SHIR EVEN THOUGH I'M A PREMED STUDENT 😍
ANYWAYS LISA AND Y/N'S TENSION
OH MAA GAWFDDD

ALSO BITCH PLS DON'T BE A SILENT READER
OR ELSE
I won't update
try me bitch 😘

alright now
bye
toodles

𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara