23

"WHAT!" Y/n shouted after Lisa told her that she shot Yeri, "I KILLED YERI?" Y/n asked as she looked at Lisa and Lisa immediately shook her head.
"No, baby, you didn't, you hit her on her shoulder blade, she should be fine!" Lisa said with a smile on her face and Y/n couldn't believe it.

"Lisa?! Why did you not take the gun away from me!" Y/n shouted and Lisa looked away from "I DIDN'T KNOW, YOU WERE GOING TO SHOOT HER!" Lisa said as she looked at her nails.

"Liste-, Lisa! Lisa, look at me." Y/n said after she saw how Lisa wasn't looking at her while they were arguing.
"Can't, you're too pretty" Lisa said and Y/n bit back a smile before forcing Lisa to look at her.

"She's human too, I want to apologize to her." Y/n said to Lisa gently and Lisa gasped, how could her girlfriend say that?!

"No. She doesn't deserve it! Do you know she kidnapped Rosé?!" Lisa said with wide eyes and Y/n sighed in annoyance.

She knew that Yeri took Rosé, had sex with her father and did more shitty things but that doesn't give Y/n a reason to hurt Yeri.
"Babe, listen, I have no right to hurt Yeri, Understand?" Y/n explained and Lisa wanted to laugh but instead she looked away.
It was funny how her girlfriend was taking a random ass girl's side even when she did them so bad.
but oh, she's just Y/n, who forgives literally anyone.

"you're not understanding!" Lisa exclaimed and Y/n whined.
she doesn't get why Lisa doesn't get it.
Lisa's a nice person, why does she not get it?
"You know, Maybe, Yeri has her own reasons, we should help her out instead of causing her problems" Y/n said to Lisa as she held Lisa's hands gently and caressed them.
Lisa sighed as she stared into her girlfriend's eyes, knowing there was absolute no way out of this.

"Fine, we can visit her at the hospital tomorrow." Lisa said rolling her eyes and Y/n's lips broke into a smile and she immediately kissed her girlfriend.

.

Y/n stared at Yeri, with a bouquet in her hands.
"Why are you here?" Yeri asked and Y/n sighed, sitting at the corner of her bed.
she looked at Yeri with a sad smile.

"Why?" Y/n asked and Yeri looked at her confused.
who on earth blurts out a why so casually?
Yeri stared at her "what do you mean?" Yeri asked and Y/n handed her the flower bouquet she brought for her.
"Why'd you do all of that?" Y/n asked and Yeri's mouth fell open.

she didn't really know what to say, why did she do all of this?.
"I-i, I don't know, why are you being so nice?" Yeri asked as she read the small 'get well soon' note on the bouquet and Y/n smiled at her. "this is how you treat people, yeri" Y/n said and Yeri looked at her confused.

"But, I treated you like shit, I gave you and Lisa such a hard time-" Yeri ranted on how she shouldn't be treated like this but Y/n interrupted her "your actions don't give me a right to treat you badly" Y/n said calmly and smiled at her.
"I'm sorry, I shot you, I didn't know, I hope you get better soon" Y/n said before getting up and walking out the door.
Yeri stared at the door with guilt.

"Thank god, you're done" Lisa said as heard the private room's door open and saw that her girlfriend was done.
Y/n smiled at her softly.
"So, what did you talk about?" Lisa asked as she took Y/n's heavy bag and Y/n chuckled softly at her girlfriend being so gentle with her.

"You know, you're going to make me slip" Y/n said as they were walking out of the hospital and Lisa raised her brow "slip, then!" Lisa said as she wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's shoulder and Y/n smiled softly, before relaxing.

.
Lisa and Y/n were both now home and Y/n was still little, looking around Lisa's room, finding old things like books, movies and photo albums but of course her girlfriend didn't know as she was outside, cooking for the both of them.

"Baby, I'm done cooking, we can go down stairs after a bit" Lisa announced as she entered the room and saw Y/n on the floor with different items surrounding her.

"What are you doing, puppy?" Lisa asked as she sat down and patted her lap as a sign for Y/n to come sit on her lap.
Y/n quickly crawled to Lisa, with a album in her hands.

"Mommy! Who dis?" Y/n asked as she pointed to a baby picture of Lisa and Lisa smiled "that's mommy, when she was a baby, wanna see more pictures?" Lisa said and Y/n nodded enthusiastically.

so, they went through the whole album and Y/n was fast asleep in Lisa's lap once she was starting to get close to the end of the album.
Lisa was looking through the photos of her mom and her friends.

That's when she saw a women who looked just like Y/n.
Lisa gasped at the sudden realization and pulled out her phone from her pocket.
"Mom, we found her!"

.
Hi guys.
I watched the Barbie movie.
And oh. My. God.
The movie has so many meanings and different layers :(
I can't even speak about it here because I'd never stop speaking about it if I do.
But it truly made me realize how we women cherish womanhood and love eachother and how Barbie played a role in our lives, how we used to be little girls with Barbie's and to all the girls who drifted apart from their mothers, the movie broke me.
It made me sob like a child.
Made me realize why allan doesn't have any copies because allan's are really hard to find in the world of kens :(
How Barbie felt everything when she went into the read world, sadness, insecure, lost, fear, happiness but yet she chose the real world over Barbie land because she wanted to explore her self before she was just Barbie but she knew she could be more than that :(( and there are so many more meanings, the monologue, the speech, the "we as mothers stand still and watch our daughters move afar" quote.
the movie broke me :(
I miss being a little girl and playing with my mom and enjoying my time with her, I feel so bad that I don't even talk to her now :(
thanks for listening to me rant tho.
Ily guys :((
And a big tip! Please watch it with someone who understands things like this and don't ever watch it with a guy.
bye my loves.