9

2 weeks in and Y/n loved everything.
she loved her books, her stationary, her clothes and most of all, she loved loved Lisa.

she was so greatful that when ever lisa came home back from her missions, she'd be served with yummy treats her girlfriend has made.

and here Y/n was, standing in the kitchen again, preparing cupcakes for her girlfriend.
Y/n's private tutor had just left and overall he was happy with Y/n being his student because she was very good at her studies and she was always on track.

Y/n's phone started ringing and she immediately left whatever she was doing and picked her phone up.
"Hello?" Y/n said and she heard her girlfriend's voice and she smiled.
"Baby, I'd be home really late today, please be careful, yoongi's not at the mansion today, okay?" Lisa said panting and Y/n pouted hearing that.
"Okay" Y/n said sulking, she didn't know why she was feeling sad, although, she knew Lisa would show up sooner or later.
"Alright baby, love you" Lisa said and immediately hanged up.

"Love you too?" Y/n questioned but she already had heard the beep.
sighing Y/n continued what she was doing and after she was done, she put the cupcakes in the fridge.

Y/n picked up her phone and her bagpack to go upstairs to her and lisa's room to study a bit more.

Y/n was studying about the alimentary canal when she heard weird noises from outside the mansion.
not thinking much of it, she decided to ignore it and continue studying.

after a while the noises started to get louder and louder and made Y/n's breath hitch.
Y/n gulped, not knowing what to do in this situation.

suddenly someone knocked on the room's door.
Y/n's eyes widened in fear and she started shaking.
no one could enter the house except lisa.
and lisa had said she wouldn't be home until late at night.

and knowing that she was the only one in this giant mansion, Y/n gulped.
she immediately picked up her phone and dialed lisa's number but it sent her straight to voicemail.
Y/n's tried to calm herself down by getting her breathing normal.
but the knocking at the door kept getting louder and louder.

Y/n knew Lisa's work and everything about it, Lisa had explained it to her and she'd also explained that if anyone found out about Y/n, they'll try to take her away from Lisa.

Y/n didn't want to be away from Lisa.
So, Y/n decided to play it safe and not even make a sound, she just decided to do whatever she was doing and not care about the loud knocking at the door.

Finally after what felt like years the knocking finally stopped and Y/n looked up and got up hesitantly.
she decided it's time to open the door but not without any weapons of course, she had picked up her pencil case.

of course, a pencil case would be a great weapon.
as Y/n was about to open the door, she felt arms around her waist.

Y/n's eyes widened and she started screaming, hitting who ever had touched on the head with her pencil case.

"BABE, WHAT THE HECK" Lisa shouted as her head started to ache at the hits her girlfriend was throwing.
Y/n turned to look behind her and gasped.
"It was you?!" Y/n questioned, immediately throwing away the pencil case after seeing how Lisa was rubbing her head.

"No, of course not, it was my fire demon" Lisa said and she felt Y/n's hands on her scalp, inspecting her hits.
"YOU HAVE A DEMON??" Y/n questioned with fear in her eyes and Lisa looked at her.

Is Y/n being serious?? Does she really not know what sarcasm is??
Listen, she loves Y/n to death but what the heck, man.

"No, puppy" Lisa said, shaking her head and Y/n sighed but then she looked at the amount of cuts Lisa had.
Y/n frowned and immediately pulled the first aid box out of the dresser's drawer.

"Sit down" Y/n said and Lisa did and Y/n started treating her cuts.
"Was it you knocking at the door continuously???" Y/n questioned as she dabbed the cotton ball in her hands on Lisa's cut.

"No??.." Lisa said and Y/n gasped and immediately hugged Lisa, scared but she heard Lisa laughing.
confused, she looked up at Lisa and Lisa laughed even more.
"Princess, im just messing with you, it was me" Lisa said and Y/n let out a breath of relief.

"Wait, how did you get inside then?" Y/n asked and Lisa stopped laughing and looked at her girlfriend with dark eyes.
Y/n looked at her as she stopped laughing.

"It's cause im not Lisa" Lisa said and Y/n slightly backed away "I'm batman!" Lisa said, smiling and Y/n internally facepalmed.

pouting, Y/n looked away.
and Lisa laughed "awh, come on!! I was joking around with you!" Lisa said and Y/n still didn't look at her.

Lisa got up from her sitting position and hugged her girlfriend from the back "I'm sorry, puppy" Lisa said, planting small kisses on Y/n's neck.
Y/n turned to look at her girlfriend with a smile and Lisa was about to kiss Y/n when Y/n stopped her from doing so.

"No, but seriously, how did you get inside" Y/n asked and Lisa rolled her eyes "the balcony" Lisa said and Y/n nodded and brought her face forward for Lisa to kiss.

Lisa planted a soft kiss below Y/n's lips and Y/n looked at her confused.

Kissing is supposed to be lip to lip??? Not lip to fucking chin, maybe her girlfriend just doesn't know how to kiss.

"You don't kiss like that!" Y/n said and Lisa looked at her enthusiastically, "you kiss like-" Y/n said but then stopped for a second to plant her lips on her girlfriend's soft plumb lips.
they both shared a passionate kiss and Lisa bit Y/n's bottom lip for entrance to which she immediately let Lisa in and Lisa's tongue explored each and every inch of Y/n's mouth.

Finally, the both pulled away from each other as they were out of breath "this" Y/n said completing her sentence and Lisa smiled.

The kiss proved to lisa, her girlfriend did love her very much.

.
this chapter is kinda cute :(
NEXT CHAPTER LITTLE Y/N BECAUSE YES.
ANYWAYS Y'ALL BETTER VOTE OR ELSE I WON'T UPDATE 🥰