22

"Lisa, there's a problem" Rosé's voice could be heard through the Bluetooth.
Lisa's brows furrowed and soobin sensed the tension.
"what's wrong?" Lisa asked and Rosé sighed from the other side.
Her voice was shaky.
"Yeri and Y/n's father, they're planning a attack, where are you and Y/n?" Rosé asked and Lisa was about to tell her before she stopped.

It could be a trap.
"You're with them?" Lisa asked as she asked soobin to bring out Y/n, who nodded in return and went into the back to get his boyfriend and Y/n.
"Yes, I checked their locations, they're headed for us" Rosé said from the other side and Lisa inhaled a sharp breath.

"I'll get backup, protect yourself, and tell them we're at the building." Lisa said before pulling the Bluetooth out of her ear and dialing her team's number on her phone.
Y/n and yeonjun made appearance with soobin and looked at Lisa's stressed face.

"Soobin, I'm going to need a gun." Lisa said and soobin immediately nodded before running off to the back to get Lisa a gun.
Y/n looked at the scene playing in front of her in confusion, she turned to the pink haired guy standing beside her and he sighed.
"There's something wrong, she's preparing for a attack" Yeonjun said un-interested as he played around with his dangly earring.

The call was picked up by Jennie, who immediately warned all the members.
Lisa quickly hanged up and looked at Y/n.
"We need to go." Lisa said and Y/n nodded.
Soobin arrived from the back, handing Lisa the gun.
"Full and loaded." Soobin said and Lisa nodded.
"Now!" Lisa said as she hurriedly made her way out of the store and Y/n followed behind as she awkwardly waved at the two boys.

"Hop on, quickly" Lisa said and Y/n hopped on and Lisa started the bike and rode it with full speed.
Lisa felt something unsettling, she eyed one of the mirrors and stiffened, once she realized there were four cars following her.
The main one having Yeri in it.
"Oh, fuck" Lisa muttered as she sped up, she didn't want to overwhelm Y/n.

Usually she would've handled this easily, but she was with Y/n.
Lisa sighed "Y/n" Lisa called out and Y/n hummed.
"please don't freak out, but there are people following us" Lisa said as her eyes were still on the road.
"WHAT?" Y/n shouted as she turned to look back and gulped, looking at the cars.

"Y/n, I need you to be brave for me, pull out the gun from my pocket and face the cars and shoot." Lisa said as she eyed the cars again from the mirror.
Y/n's eyes widened "Lisa, how am I going to turn?" Y/n asked unsure.

"You need to be brave, Y/n" Lisa said as her eyes were yet again back at the road and and she was riding with full speed.

Y/n gulped and without thinking, she quickly pulled the gun out of Lisa's pocket and turned without failing on the bike.
Y/n breathed in before she started aiming and shooting.

She wasn't sure of who to shoot but she managed to make cracks in all the front glasses.
Lisa's team was already there following the four cars.

Yeri and her team were sandwiched between Lisa and her team.
"Lisa, you can stop now" Jennie spoke up and Lisa heard it through her blue tooth.
Lisa breathed in before turning her bike to face the car that was just a few meters away from her.

Lisa looked at all the cracks and was impressed to say the least.
and it looked like everyone was injured except Yeri.

Yeri stared at Lisa before stepping out her car and Lisa got off of her bike as well.
"We have your pretty assistant with us" Yeri said in a mocking tone as her heels clicked, walking towards Lisa.
Lisa stared at her before her eyes drifted to look at two men with Rosé.

"Let her go." Lisa said and Yeri chuckled "not so easily, my love" Yeri said as her hands made their way towards Lisa's face and she cupped her face.
"did you forget? You owe me something you know? You left me all heartbroken with my sick dad." Yeri said as a pout was displayed on her face and Lisa looked at her coldly.

"I owe you nothing." Lisa said as she took Yeri's hands off of her face.
Lisa could see her team getting out their cars.
A gunshot was heard and Yeri immediately turned to look at Lisa's team.

Before anything could happen, Lisa was in Yeri's grasp as a knife was held against her neck.
"If anyone does anything, I will kill her." Yeri said as she stared at the scene in front of her.

Now, Lisa wasn't dumb, she knew she could hit Yeri and easily get out of her grasp but she signalled her team to stop because she remembered Y/n was still there.
"There we go, good!" Yeri said and she turned Lisa to look at her.
Yeri inched her face closer to Lisa's.

and before anything else could happen between them a gunshot was heard and Yeri was on the rough cemented in just a matter of seconds.

Everyone looked up from Yeri's body at Y/n, who dropped the gun that was in her hands.
"Y/n ish sorry.." Y/n said guilty as she stared at her hands.
Lisa looked ahead and softly smiled, walking up to Y/n.

"Don't be, puppy, you're such a good little girl!" Lisa praised as she picked Y/n up and shared a kiss with her.

.
YOU GUYS??
WATTPAD IS BANNED IN MY COUNTRY??
AND I JUST FOUND OUT NOW AND I WAS LIKE TRYING TO WORK THE APP IJ THE PAST TWO DAYS BUT IT JUST WASN'T WORKING GOD.
BUT I'M USING IT WITH VPN SO DON'T WORRY
ALSO THIS CHAPTER EHHH
BUT WE'RE ENDING THIS BOOK SOON SO 😓
don't forget to vote or else I won't update.
try me.
🥰