10

Lisa calls someone because they know kinks
THAT DOESN'T MEAN LITTLE SPACE IS A KINK SO DON'T FUCKING MAN UP ON ME.

.

Y/n sighed, it had been three months.
three months of her not slipping into little space or regressing.
and she didn't know how to do it either.

Y/n was scared that if she slips and Lisa magically appears, how'd she react??
There are multiple possibilities.
She could get disgusted and break up with Y/n or she could take care of her or and honestly Y/n could go on and on and on.

But, it was getting really hard to not slip anymore.
One slight push and everything would be over for Y/n and she'd slip into little space just like that.

She's been trying to control herself but with her exams coming up and being more stressed than she ever could've been, it was getting very hard for the poor little.

Y/n sighed laying on her and lisa's shared bed.
Y/n closed her eyes to maybe fall asleep and not regress but oh the universe just really hates her.

Lisa arrived home from her team building, Lisa and her members were discussing their meeting with another group of the underworld and finally Lisa just decided to go home to spend time with her girlfriend.
Lisa looked around for Y/n in the kitchen because usually, she always finds Y/n in the kitchen but not today, she guessed.

Lisa walked to their shared room and entered it and shut the door with a loud bang, she really didn't mean to, it just happened.
Suddenly she heard hysterical sobbing, Lisa immediately turned around to see Y/n sobbing.

Lisa's confused, wasn't Y/n just sleeping a second ago?
none the less, Lisa walked up to Y/n and shook her.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open and she immediately made grabby hands towards Lisa and Lisa, at first was confused, what was she exactly supposed to do?

but then Lisa realized that Y/n was making grabby hands so Lisa immediately picked her and stood still.
one hand beneath Y/n's bottom, giving her support and the other hand just dangling freely.

You could say, Lisa was strong or maybe Y/n was just too light??.
either way Y/n's sobs subsided with sniffles as she rubbed her head up and down against Lisa's chest, trying to find a comfortable spot to cuddle into.

Lisa just smiled, her girlfriend was acting cute and clingy.
"Baby?" Lisa questioned and Y/n looked at her with a pout and Lisa was quick to kiss the pout away.

"What's wrong, baby?" Lisa questioned and Y/n just whined in response, cuddling into Lisa's chest.

Okay, Lisa had zero idea on what was going on and why her girlfriend was acting like this, but it wasn't strange in any means, it was rather cute to Lisa.

her girlfriend looked like a little sweet baby, which to Lisa she already is but still.
Suddenly, Y/n's thumb made it's way into her mouth and she started softly sucking on it.

Lisa looked at her skeptically, okay, Lisa was confused now, what the heck was happening?
Y/n fell asleep in Lisa's hold and Lisa didn't even realize how long it's been since she was holding Y/n.

Lisa quickly laid Y/n down on their bed to which Y/n whined a bit but then Lisa just shushed her.
Lisa looked at Y/n and then quickly took out her phone from her pocket.

"What is happening with your partner, if they start acting like a baby" Lisa quickly typed that out in Google and she got pretty lame results which made her eyes roll.

"Making a baby with my partner" prank gone wrong-

"My baby acts just like my partner" - moms of sunden river-