18

"I thought you said, you'd wait for me.." The girl muttered under her breath as she watched the love of her life getting married off to someone else.

.

"Ma'am, they've closed the village's main gate." The driver said and Lisa narrowed her eyes at him "what do you mean? Why?" Lisa asked as worry took over her.
"I do not know ma'am, they've told me they've closed them temporarily" the driver said as he eyed the big gate in front of him.

"Well, when do they open?!" Lisa asked in an aggressive tone and the driver replied with "they haven't told me anything about that" Lisa rolled her eyes in response and stepped out the car.

Lisa signaled her team who was surrounding her car with their cars to get out.
"If I don't see this fucking gate open in 5 minutes, pray for your soul." Lisa said and her team hurriedly went near the gates.

Lisa breathed in and took her phone out of her pocket to call Y/n but she wasn't answering.
it was very unlikely of Y/n.

.

"Y/n!" Y/n's mother said as she leaned against the shed's door and Y/n's ears perked up, listening to her mother's voice.
"Mom! Mom! Please get me out of here!" Y/n said as she sobbed leaning against the door as well.
It had been four hours to her being in the dark shed.

Y/n's mother tried to hold back her tears but she just couldn't, she started sobbing.
"What did I ever do wrong, mom?" Y/n asked as she sniffled and Y/n's mother let out a cry "you've done nothing wrong, my sweet girl, nothing wrong." Y/n's mother said as tears fell from her eyes.

Y/n sniffled as she stopped sobbing and sat down with the door supporting her back.
"Please let me go, mom" Y/n said dryly and Y/n's mom sighed "if I let you go, I betray my village, my village is very dear to me." Y/n's mother said with a weak voice.
"Dearer than I?" Y/n asked lowly and Y/n's mother stopped and blinked before replying "no, not dearer than you" her mother said and Y/n just dryly chuckled and she didn't hear another reply and thought her mother must've left.

.

"What on earth is taking this so fucking long?" Lisa asked her self as it had been around 45 minutes and her team still hadn't done anything.
they weren't allowed to shoot anyone until and unless Lisa says so.
and in this scenario, she didn't think it was that important or maybe she just didn't realize that.

Lisa was spam calling Y/n and finally Y/n picked up.
"Hel-" before Lisa could continue her sentence she was interrupted by a sick feminine voice.
"Awh, can Lisa not get through to meet her tiny special girlfriend?" Yeri said and Lisa's blood boiled.
Lisa hanged up and looked at her team.
"Fucking shoot!" Lisa shouted as loud as she can.

her team obeyed and shot every single person surrounding the gates and got the gates to open in just a few seconds.
"Drive" Lisa said to her driver and he stated driving "Drive faster, dammit!" Lisa said aggressively, Lisa didn't want to admit it, but she was very scared.

scared to the point that there were tears forming in the corner of her eyes that disappeared every few seconds because she almost immediately blinked to get rid of the tears.

.

Y/n's mother unlocked the shed's door and Y/n got out hugging her mother.
"Your father's gone with some girl, here, your phone." Y/n's mother said and Y/n smiled at her.
"Thank you, mom." Y/n said and she looked at her phone and at the amount of calls by Lisa.
"Oh god" Y/n said before dialing Lisa's number, who almost immediately picked up.

"Y/n! Where are you!" Lisa asked and Y/n could feel the fear in Lisa's voice, "at my house but, you have to hurry Lisa" Y/n said and Lisa nodded before turning to her driver "driver fucking faster, Y/n stay on call, please" Lisa said as her voice sounded uneasy "I'm right here, my love" Y/n said and Y/n's mother just stared at her in awe.

her daughter was so in love.

.

Lisa arrived almost 20 minutes later and got out the car.
"Mom, come with us, please." Y/n said as she was holding Lisa's hand and pulled her mother's hand.
"I cannot, I can deal with your father, please just go!" Y/n's mother said as she forcefully pulled her hand away and shook her head.

Y/n stared at her as tears cascaded down her cheeks "please go!" Y/n's mother said and Lisa found her being familiar than usual.
something about those thick brown locks.

before Lisa could process anything Y/n pulled her to get into their car and drive away from the place Y/n would never call home again.

.
This isn't the end my loves 😘
Not proof read, obviously.
okay now bye.