4

Y/n was shocked at how much stuff Jennie was buying for her and at the amount of pretty stuff.

"Anything else?" Jennie asked Y/n, looking through the cart and Y/n quickly shook her head.
Jennie smiled "let's check out, then?" Jennie said already walking towards the check out and Y/n followed behind her not knowing what to do in such a place.

There were little tiny stuffed animal keychains displayed on the checkout and Y/n wanted one, but since her childhood, Y/n has learned to keep quite for things she'd want.

Jennie smiled looking at Y/n staring at the toys with wide eyes.
"You want one?" Jennie asked and Y/n shyly nodded her head.
And instead of one Jennie got her two.
A panda and a ice bear.

Y/n smiled at the little toys in her hands and Jennie led her out while the two bodyguards that were roaming with them, carried their bags.

They reached home and Y/n smiled at the two toys in her hands, not caring about the clothes at all, she was comfortable in Lisa's hoodie and decided to wear it everyday.

Y/n smiled as she knew exactly what she'll do with the other keychain.

.

"Lisa, these are some of the rivals files. We need to get on board immediately and carry a medic with us" Rosé, Lisa's best friend and assistant said and Lisa sighed.

"You know, I can't trust any medics!" Lisa said sighing and running her hand through her hair in stress.
"Your maid? The one that treats your wounds?, She seems pretty experienced, right?" Rosé said and Lisa raised her eye brow "Yeah, But-" Lisa said, trying to say something in protest but Rosé cut her sentence "then, it's settled, I'll have the team ready, start packing" Rosé said, gathering the files and walking out.

Lisa shook her head and unzipped her bag.
After finding the thing she was looking for, Lisa noticed something when zipping her bag.

It was a stuffed animal keychain.
It was a Ice bear.

Lisa looked at skeptically, holding it onto her ears, listening for any sort of alarm.
but no, there was nothing inside it.

Lisa shrugged, picking up her bag and walking out of the building.

Lisa reached her house and walked up to her room, stopping before entering as she heard someone voice.

"no, not this tie, silly! M-miss Lisa would look good in this, here"

Lisa saw Y/n speaking as she peeked through the door to see what was happening.
Y/n was picking out suits for Lisa, as Lisa had asked one of her maids to do it, but according to Y/n, the maid had zero fashion sense.

Lisa chuckled and stepped into the room, and cleared her throat.
Y/n looked behind to see Lisa standing, Y/n smiled "m-miss Lisa!, I'll get your food s-served" Y/n said bowing and walking out.
The other maid gathered all the clothes Y/n had picked out and walked to Lisa.

"Ma'am, I think she's delusional. Why would she even come into your room when you said not to, and also what are these cloth choices" the maid spoke with disgust and Lisa stared at the maid angrily, as her tongue poked the inside of her cheek.

A noise of a very harsh slap could be heard through out the whole floor.
"Next time, think before saying, Now scram!" Lisa said angrily, walking into the bathroom before she could kill the maid.

The maid touched her cheek and winced in pain, the maid walked out of the room angrily and found Y/n setting up a plate for Lisa.

The maid walked angrily to Y/n and pulled her so, Y/n could look at her.

Y/n gasped and looked at the maid with worry in her eyes and the maid slapped her harshly, just as harsh as Lisa slapped her.

Lisa stood on the staircase, watching the scene from her eyes.
Lisa breathed in, trying to calm herself down.

Lisa walked up to the maid patting her shoulder.
The maid yanked Lisa's arm off.

Y/n looked at Lisa through her teary eyes and Lisa shook her head as a sign for Y/n to not cry.

Lisa patted the maids shoulder again and this time the maid turned saying "what the fuck is it-" the maid stopped when she saw Lisa and her eyes widened.
Lisa side smirked "take her away," Lisa said and Lisa's bodyguards immediately took the maid away.

Lisa stuffed her hands into her pockets, looking at Y/n "you okay?" Lisa asked and Y/n nodded, quickly wiping her tears.

"Food is s-served, M-miss Lisa" Y/n said, leading Lisa to the dining table.

Y/n got Lisa a class of water and was about to walk away, when Lisa caught her wrist.
Y/n looked back in confusion.
"Why are you so caring?" Lisa asked Y/n, looking into her eyes.

Y/n was too stunned to answer the question but nonetheless she said "y-you pay m-me for it" Y/n said with a heavy heart because she damn well knew, she was lying but she didn't want Lisa to fire her, because the salary kept her family going.

"I pay everyone else too" Lisa said and Y/n smiled "m-may be, they're j-just not doing their j-job w-well" Y/n said stuttering and Lisa let go of her wrist and Y/n walked away.

All though Lisa knew very well that Y/n was lying.

.

hi
you guys don't fucking understand me
I already have two books in my drafts but yet I want to write another one but one slight problem.
THERE WAS THIS BOOK I WAS INSPIRED BY, IT'S CALLED CAMBOY BY KookieBottoms

LET ME JUST TELL Y'ALL THIS BITCH HAS SOME NERVE TO WRITE THIS SHIT.
BECAUSE IT WAS BEAUTIFUL, I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE AFTER IT.
BUT EITHER WAY I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
LIKE CAMGIRL Y/N AND THEN LISA STUMBLING ON HER BROADCAST AND THEY'RE ACTUALLY LIKE SCHOOL ENEMIES, SO NOT COMPLETELY THE SAME BUT NOT THAT DIFFERENT EITHER.
the problem is
I can't write smut 😍
I CAN READ IT THO
but still I really mean that when I say I can't write smut.
IT'S SO CONFUSING, IDEK HOW IT WORKS AND ESPECIALLY GXG SMUT.
but anyways, 🤪
Do tell me if I should consider it and also please y'all, dont be fucking silent readers and help your girl out 😘
toodles.