13

Lisa walked into the her building with her heels clicking with every step.
"lisa!" Jennie called out, coming out the meeting room.

"Morning, what's going on?" Lisa asked as she hurriedly walked into the meeting room with Jennie by her side.
The meeting room was filled with all her teammates.
Lisa looked over all of them to see their expressions.
she tutted before turning to look at the protected screen behind her and she gasped at what she saw.

"Our headquarters in leisure village have been bombed" Rosé said, walking towards the screen and pointing to the screen.
"We still don't know who's done it but here's a bit of the CCTV footage our camera got before it was hacked" Rosé said, signalling Jennie to show the footage to which Jennie pressed some keys on the laptop and the footage started playing.

Lisa watched with amused eyes as her tongue poked the inside of her cheek.
Lisa tutted once the footage ended and looked at her team mates.
"Who has been in our contact this past month?" Lisa asked Rosé and Rosé flipped through the pages of the file she had in her hands.

"Well, we have the ocean blairs who purchased our last drug stock before we officially decided to end our drug market and then we have black rose, who we signed a treaty with and finally the orginals, who purchased weapons from us" Rosé stated, going through each of the pages.
Lisa nodded before looking over at her team "who are we suspecting?" Lisa asked and one of her team mates got up.

"Speak" Lisa said, looking at him and the team mate nodded "Ma'am, I think it's black rose, because they signed a treaty with us after we told them we were done selling their drugs." The teammate said before sitting back down.

Lisa nodded "anyone else?" Lisa asked one more time and everyone shook their heads.
"Juniors are dismissed" Lisa announced as all the junior teammates got up and walked out the meeting room and went back to doing their own things.

Lisa breathed in looking at all her senior teammates.
"We're going to leisure Village." said Lisa, looking over her teammates who just nodded in approval.

.

"No! y/n!!" Jimin shouted as he saw Y/n's hand in the fish tank.
"Oh god! You really are Lisa's little" Jimin said as he pulled Y/n away from the fish tank with much struggle.
Jimin analyzed Y/n's face "where's your paci?" Jimin asked and Y/n giggled "I dunnoooo" Y/n said as she ran away to do god knows what.

Jimin sighed, looking around the room at other littles and spotted Y/n's pacifier in some other littles mouth "NO! BEN! THAT'S Y/N'S, GIVE IT BACK TO HER PLEASE." Jimin pleaded as the little had refused to give the pacifier back to Jimin.
In his defense, he had found it and founders, keepers!

"I'm here to pick up-" Jimin turned his head to look at Lisa who was attacked by Y/n.
"Well, someone had fun" Lisa said as she petted Y/n's hair and Y/n smiled "I had so much fun with mr pinky!" Y/n said and Lisa looked at her with amusement but continued listening to whatever Y/n was babbling about.
"I knew I shouldn't have dyed my hair pink, screw you, yoongi!" Jimin muttered under his breath before he got up and walked to Lisa.

"Please, don't ever leave her here again when it's my shift!" Jimin said, panting and Lisa laughed and Jimin was in utter disbelief, no way Lisa laughed at him after she left him with a devil.

"Alright! Mr pinky" Lisa said with a teasing smile and Jimin just grunted and shut the door on her face.

"Well, Mr pinky's a bit dramatic" Lisa said as she walked away with Y/n in her arms who only giggled in reply.

.

"Mommy?" Y/n called out and Lisa hummed from where she was working on her laptop.
"I want ice cream  Y/n said and Lisa looked at her "puppy, it's 3 in the morning, go back to bed" Lisa said and then looked away to work on what ever she was doing.

"No! No! I want icecream! Now!!" Y/n said, getting up and crawling to where Lisa was.
Lisa looked at her with pursed lips
"Ice cream!!" Y/n shouted as she slammed shut Lisa's laptop.
"Princess, mommy would love to get you icecream but all the shops are closed!" Lisa said, not wanting to shout or punish Y/n at this time.

Y/n looked at her furrowed brows "isn't everyone scared of mommy?? Scare them into opening it for you!" Y/n said and Lisa looked at her, shocked.

How did Y/n even come up with something like that? I mean, she is right but, how did she even???
"Y/n, how-" Y/n didn't let Lisa complete her sentence "I want icecream!" Y/n shouted and Lisa sighed.

and that's how they got in the 24 hour McDonald's parking lot, both eating a vanilla icecream.
thank god,the machine was working or god knows what Y/n would have done, if she was told no.

"Yum!" Y/n said as she licked her icecream and Lisa just shook her head.

.
Y'all, fred and Evelyn just announced they're dating
ACT SURPRISED LMAO

Don't forget to lock your doors
Because im in your house because you didn't vote 😈😈😈
now bye.