16

Y/n yawned as she had the sudden urge to slip into little space, she looked at Lisa who was sitting beside her, Y/n pouted before turning to Lisa, who took notice immediately as she was really not doing anything.

"I want to slip." Y/n said with a pout on her face and Lisa smiled "sure baby, we have about an hour to get to the main grounds where your family lives so, you can slip" Lisa explained before clicking a button that raised a barrier between them and the driver.

Y/n cuddled into Lisa's chest, slipping immediately.
Lisa smiled at her and kissed her nose which made Y/n scrunch up her nose.
"mommyyyy" Y/n called out and Lisa hummed, looking at her in the eyes.

Y/n had really wide hazel eyes, it reminded Lisa of hazelnut chocolate.
"You know, if I were to ever kiss your eyes, I think I'd taste each and every variant of a hazel chocolate on my lips" Lisa said calmly, Y/n stared back at Lisa.

little Y/n couldn't really process what Lisa was saying so she just smiled and kissed her mommy's eyes because that was the only thing she understood.
Lisa laughed as she felt Y/n's lips on her eyes.
Once Y/n pulled away Lisa tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear "thank you, princess" Lisa said before joining their lips for a kiss.

"m bored" Y/n said as she pulled away from Lisa and Lisa nodded at her and pulled out her phone from her pocket.
"you can watch cartoons, baby" Lisa said, handing Y/n her phone.

Soon, Lisa's phone started ringing, which startled Y/n and made her cry.
Lisa looked at her for second before un zipping her shoulder bag and pulling her pacifier out.
"awh, baby, it was just mommy's phone ringing, see?" Lisa said, showing her phone to Y/n who had tears cascading down her face.

"here, do you want your paci?" Lisa asked but she didn't really ask because she already pushed it through Y/n's lips, who had stopped sobbing immediately.
"Good girl" Lisa praised with a smile as she patted Y/n's back and looked at her phone in her other hand.

Lisa rolled her eyes picking up the phone "what is it?" She asked and she heard a feminine voice through the phone "you know Lisa, If I were you and wanted my little girlfriend's protection, I wouldn't leave her all alone" a mocking sound could be heard from the other side.

Lisa sharply inhaled and bit the inside of her cheek before hanging up.
"I can't even call her a son of a bitch." Lisa muttered under her breath.
"Ma'am, we're here." Stated the driver and Lisa looked out the window to see a very old cottage house.
Lisa tutted looking at it.
Lisa turned to Y/n and smiled at her "you need to be big now, bubba, look your home's here!" Lisa said excitedly as Y/n stared up at her.

The driver listened to them throughout the journey, being surprised at how affectionate and playful Lisa was being.
Y/n's relaxed herself before slipping out and looking at Lisa.
Y/n had a small pout adorning her lips.

"What's the matter, puppy?" Lisa asked as two of her fingers were hooked under Y/n's chin which forced her to look up at Lisa.
"You'll come back, right?" Y/n asked and Lisa stared at her with nothing but a fond smile.
"Of course, lover, as soon as im done with work, I will be here to take you back home with me" Lisa said and Y/n nodded before gulping and trying hard not to cry.

Lisa stared at the tears forming in her girlfriend's eyes.
She kissed them away before joining their lips together, once again.

Y/n pulled away and sniffled "I'm going to go now" Y/n said getting out the car and Lisa nodded waving at her.

.

Y/n opened her house's door to be greeted by her mom and brother.
"Guys! I'm home!" Y/n announced and they both turned to look at Y/n and immediately ran to her, hugging her.

"Y/n dear! It's been so long since I've seen you, you look so healthy, how did you get here?" Her mother started bombing questions and Y/n giggled.
"My girlfriend dropped me off" Y/n said and her brother and mother's faces turned pale.

"Girlfriend.?" Her brother, jayden questioned and Y/n nodded.
Y/n's mother just stared at her.
"Mhm, is there anything wrong with that? " Y/n asked as she looked at her brother's disgusted face.

"There is everything wrong with that Y/n" Jayden said and Y/n looked at him confused "no, there isn't..?” Y/n said confused as she looked at her mother for help but her mother only stared back at her with lifeless eyes.

"who's your girlfriend?" Jayden questioned and Y/n smiled "Lisa!" Y/n said happily and Jayden stared at her for a minute before he raised his hand in order to slap his sister.
but their mother got between them.
"Do not. Be grateful, we only live our lives by the money she's earning." Their mother said as she looked at both her kids.

Jayden chuckled dryly "yea, by being a fucking sugar baby-" Jayden said before he was cut of by his mother.
"Jayden!" His mother said through gritted teeth, Y/n watched both of them bicker.

Their mother sighed before turning to look at Y/n, she placed her hands on her shoulders and looked at her before smiling "go upstairs, dear" Y/n's mother said and Y/n nodded before running upstairs.

Y/n was confused, why was her brother acting like that? Is it wrong to have a girlfriend? Nonetheless, she didn't think much about it and sat in her mother's room, scrolling on her phone.

Meanwhile.
Y/n's mother stared at her son.
"Mom-" Jayden tried saying but his mother cut him off "at least she gets us some money with so less education, you can't even get us money even after we spent our live savings on you, and your father?" Y/n's mother took a pause before dryly laughing, "he doesn't even bother leaving alcohol, how would he even earn money, be fucking grateful for your sister." Y/n's mother said as she walked back into the kitchen and started chopping vegetables.

"Mom, she's gay!" Jayden said and Y/n's mother breathed in, trying to focus on the carrots she was cutting.
"Do you seriously accept her for what she is?" Jayden said with disgust filled in his voice and Y/n's mother started at the knife in her hand.

"Wait till, father finds out about this" Jayden said and Y/n's mother threw the knife in the sink and turned to look at her son.
"Don't you dare, tell him anything." She said with her voice breaking and Jayden just dryly chuckled.

.
Oh Lord.
😀
Okay, this isn't that bad, right??
Shut up, I don't want to hear it.
Anyways hidden love is the most cutest serious I am going to sob my eyes out.
Sang zhi and jaux are the cutest.
not proof read as always 🥰
and ig that's pretty much it
Now bye.