2

Y/n woke up in the morning to be met by all the unmade beds that Maya ordered her to make.

Y/n quickly made all the beds and got ready for the day, with a light pink dress.

The dress was very old but it was the best thing she had, Y/n smiled to herself in the mirror, she thought she looked pretty.

Y/n walked out of the servants quarter and into the Mansion.
Y/n was gathering everything in her first aid box, when Lisa barged in to the mansion, running upstairs, her heals clicking with every step.

Y/n looked at Lisa's figure in worry and quickly picked up the box and walked upstairs.

As suspected, the fucking rivals had attacked Lisa and her team, but Lisa never lost to any of her rivals, of course she beat the shit out of each and everyone.

But now, she had a cut on her cheek which was very visible.
And not wanting to show that to anyone she ran upstairs into her room.

Y/n softly knocked on Lisa's door, she was worried the cut might get infected.

Lisa rolled her to eyes "What is it?" Lisa said coldly and Y/n flinched at her tone.
"M-miss Lisa?" Y/n said but it was more like a question.

"What do you want?" Lisa said coldly as her cheek started hurting.
"M-may I t-treat your cu-cuts?" Y/n shuttered out and Lisa sighed.

"You're supposed to treat them, when I ask you to" Lisa said with gutted teeth and Y/n knocked on her door once again
"Y-you'd never ask l-like that" Y/n said and Lisa rolled her eyes opening the door.

Y/n gasped at how big the cut was and Lisa quickly pulled Y/n inside.
"Do your job and leave" Lisa said coldly,sitting on her bed and Y/n nodded after flinching at her tone.

Which didn't go unnoticed by Lisa. Lisa chuckled, She uses cuss words in her daily life sentences but didn't with Y/n as she seemed sensitive.

Y/n opened the box up taking out cotton pads and ointment.
Y/n dabbed the cotton pad on Lisa's cut and Lisa winced and Y/n stepped back "s-sorry, is i-it hurting?" Y/n asked and Lisa rolled her eyes, pulling Y/n's hand and holding it up to her cheek "it's supposed to hurt" Lisa said and Y/n nodded quickly treating the cut.

"T-there!" Y/n said smiling at Lisa and quickly packing away her things and throwing the trash in a small dustbin.
Y/n walked out of Lisa's room and Lisa sat there thinking to herself, why was Y/n so caring?.

One of the maids saw Y/n getting out of Lisa's room, she pulled Y/n by the ear to the Hall and called Maya.

"She came out of Miss Lisa's room" the maid told Maya and Maya looked at Y/n skeptically "You do know, no ones allowed to go in there" Maya said, holding Y/n's jaw harshly and Y/n nodded as tears slipped from her eyes.

"Did you steal something?" Maya asked and Y/n quickly shook her head as tears fell from her eyes because of the harsh grip Maya had on Y/n's jaw.
"Check her pockets" Maya said and the other maid nodded.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked with her arms crossed over her chest. Maya looked behind her to see Lisa.
"Uhm, She went into your room without your permission Miss Lisa" Maya said and quickly let go of Y/n's jaw as Y/n wiped her tears and looked at Lisa.

Lisa looked at the other maid, who was holding Y/n's ear, She immediately let go after she realized Lisa was staring at her.

Lisa's hand made their way into her pockets as she walked away.
"First day and you're already Miss Lisa's favorite, huh?" Maya asked, pulling Y/n's ear and leading her to the servants quarter.

"Stay in your lane, Y/n" Maya said, pushing Y/n towards her mattress and Y/n nodded as tears spilled from her eyes.
Not only did their actions hurt but thier words hurt too, Y/n was just in there, treating Lisa's cuts.

As a coping mechanism, Y/n used sketching, She took her sketch book out and started sketching out Lisa.

She smiled once it was done.
"She's so pretty" Y/n mumbled under her breath and soon deciding to go to sleep.

.

Lisa sighed, Y/n was so caring and pretty.

She might've worked some magic on Lisa cause Lisa's heart was melting.

She felt so angered when she saw those maids hurting her but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to seem like a softie.

Lisa sighed, checking her schedule for tomorrow, She had a meeting with her team mates tomorrow to discuss some plans, which there was nothing that can go wrong.

Lisa got ready for bed and soon fell asleep.