7

Y/n woke up to all the maids surrounding her, Y/n's breath hitched as she realized, she wasn't on the mattress and her sketchbook was not in sight.

"You're getting out of hand, Y/n" Maya said with a still face and Y/n gulped.
Y/n didn't know what was about to happen to her but it wasn't anything physical.
The maids cut up all the dresses Y/n had got because of Lisa.

Y/n couldn't contain her tears after looking at all the cut up pieces.
It didn't take more then a minute for Y/n to rush into the mansion and start banging on Lisa's door.

Lisa had said to Y/n, "if anything happens, call me."
this is what she's doing right now.

Lisa opened the door, already ready, looking at Y/n skeptically, waiting for her to say something but Lisa already knew by the tears in Y/n's eyes something had happened.

"T-they cut up a-all dress, i- I don't even k-know how I got onto the mattress" Y/n said sobbing and Lisa tutted, getting angry.

Lisa walked ahead of Y/n, her heel's clicking with every step.
Saying Lisa wasn't furious was an understatement.
She was so fucking furious.
It felt as if someone had discriminated her.

Lisa entered the servant quarters and looked at each and every one of her maids.

Lisa looked back to see Y/n standing right behind her, Lisa sighed.
Lisa didn't want things to get dirty in front of Y/n.

Lisa places two of her fingers under Y/n's chin to lift her face up.
Y/n's teary eyes met Lisa's cold ones, which softened when she saw Y/n's tear stained face.

"Take her to my room, Yoongi" Lisa said to her trusted bodyguard and best friend.
Yoongi nodded and looked at Y/n so she could start moving but Y/n stood there sniffling staring into Lisa's eyes "Go on, Baby" Said Lisa pulling away and staring at her maids.

Y/n walked away with Yoongi to go back into the mansion and Lisa turned away after making sure they entered the gates.

Lisa looked at her maids.
"Why?" She asked sternly as her tongue poked her cheek.
The maids were shaking as they didn't know Lisa cared this much about Y/n

"W-we were just playing around with her.. " Mary said and Maya shook her head "No they weren't, they were so mean to my Y/n" Maya said fake crying and Lisa shook her head.

"You're all fired, and don't even try to beg me for you to stay, because I would kill your fucking family so you all better leave tonight!" Lisa shouted furiously, Lisa saw red.
It was as if someone had just taken away a child's favourite toy that they just can't live without.

Lisa wanted all the maids out of sight this instant.
Lisa tried to control her anger and walked away from the quarters into her mansion.

Lisa entered her room and saw Y/n sniffling.
Lisa sat on her bed and pulled Y/n into her lap and rested her chin on top of her shoulder.

"You're okay" Lisa said playing with Y/n's hair and Y/n sniffled "Shh, you're my cute girl" Lisa said straddling Y/n and wiping her tears.
Lisa smiled kissing Y/n's forehead and Y/n gasped.
"That! D-Do th-at again!" Y/n said as her eyes were shining and Lisa kissed Y/n's forehead again unsure.

"No! Smile!" Y/n said and Lisa smiled and Y/n giggled "p-pretty" Lisa laughed "you're prettier" Lisa said tickling Y/n and Y/n broke into a fit of uncontrollable giggles.

Finally Lisa stopped and they both stared into each other's eyes, inching closer.
Lisa kissed right below Y/n's chin and Y/n felt butterflies in her stomach, it felt like her whole world just transformed from black and white to all the colours of the rainbow.

It wasn't much different for Lisa either, it felt as if finally the flower she had wanted to bloom but was scared might die instead finally bloomed.
And she was so happy about it.

They both just stayed there in the moment, staring into each other's beautiful brown hazel orbs.

It was perfect.

.
HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW WHY THE MAIDS ARE SO MEAN TO YN I'M JUST HERE FOR THE DRAMA HONESTLY 🥰
BUT ANYWAYS HERE WE GO AFTER THIS WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BIT OF FLUFF AND THEN THINGS ARE GOING TO GET A BIT OUT OF HAND 😫
ugh, I love being a bitch.
alr now bye.