21

Lisa arrived home after the quick hospital visit.
telling her self that maybe spending time with her girlfriend would make her feel better.

Lisa walked into their shared room as she saw Y/n laid in bed with her phone in her hands.
"puppy?" Lisa called out and Y/n looked up, throwing her phone on the bed and crawling to Lisa.
"Mommy! You're home!" Y/n said excitedly and Lisa looked at her and nodded.
"You're little?" Lisa asked as she picked  Y/n up and Y/n nodded into her chest.

"wanna lay with mommy" Y/n whispered and Lisa chuckled, "you're still sleepy, hm?" Lisa said as she laid down with Y/n in her arms.
Y/n sniffled and pulled away from Lisa's chest to look at her for a second.

"oo! mommy's very pretty!" Y/n said as her hand made it's way to Lisa's cheek, Lisa smiled at her "you're very pretty too, baby" Lisa said as she pecked Y/n's lips and Y/n giggled in return.

suddenly Y/n gasped "wait here, y/n get paci!" Y/n said as she quickly scrambled off the bed and Lisa looked at her skeptically.
Y/n pulled open one of the drawers and got her pacifier out.

she quickly got into bed with Lisa again and pushed the pacifier through her lips.
Y/n and Lisa held eye contact as they were admiring each other.
"mommy wants paci??" Y/n asked and Lisa laughed "no baby, I'm okay." Lisa said as she pulled Y/n into her chest and they both cuddled each other till they fell asleep.

.

Y/n looked at Lisa as she was brushing her teeth.
Y/n looked at the hickeys on her neck as she was standing right behind Lisa and could see her and Lisa's reflection in the mirror.

"Lisa, what is this?” Y/n whined looking at the purplish and red spots on her neck.
Lisa spat out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth and turned to look at Y/n with furrowed brows.
"it's a hickey?? do you seriously not know what that is?" Lisa asked, looking at her confused.

Y/n sighed "how will I go in front of Mr Joshua?" Y/n asked as she tired rubbing the spots.
Lisa rolled her eyes "like, how you usually do?" Lisa said as she messed up Y/n's hair and walked out the bathroom.

Y/n shut her eyes and opened them again to look at Lisa.
"isn't he going to think that this is weird?" Y/n asks and Lisa shrugged.
"What's wrong with me marking something I own?" Lisa asked as she was going through her closet for today's clothes.

Y/n's eyes went wide as she looked at Lisa's back.
"Lisa?!?! Do you seriously have no filter??” Y/n asked as her cheeks tinted red and she sat down at the edge of their bed.

"why should I? You're my girlfriend, accept me how I am" Lisa said as she walked to Y/n and booped her nose and Y/n's nose scrunched at that.
"babe I do accept you but.."  Y/n tried saying but she couldn't find any words because she herself didn't know what she was trying to say.

Lisa chuckled as she started doing her skincare "do you want me to get you a collar too?" Lisa asked sniggering to herself and Y/n gulped looking at Lisa's reflection in the vanity mirror they had in their room.

"y-yes?" Y/n worded out and Lisa turned to look at her girlfriend "what?" Lisa asked as she stared at Y/n and Y/n realized what she said and quickly shook her head.

"No I mean-" Y/n tried saying but Lisa put a stop to that "I thought you wouldn't like it but yayy" Lisa cheered and Y/n stared at her with a uncertain smile.
Lisa smiled at her and Y/n smiled back at her.

.

"A motorcycle?" Y/n asked as she stared  at the harley-davidson motorcycle in front of her.
Lisa nodded smiling and started the motorcycle.
"Hop on, lover" Lisa said teasingly and Y/n rolled her eyes at her "I am not wearing those giant ass helmets though." Y/n said and Lisa chuckled "you don't have to, come on" Lisa said, patting the space with her hand and Y/n sighed getting on.

Lisa raised the stand with her foot and started riding the motorcycle.
Y/n's arms made their way around Lisa's waist.
"are we going somewhere far?" Y/n asked and Lisa hummed, she couldn't really hear what Y/n was saying but nonetheless she hummed.

.

They reached the place they were going to in around 20 minutes.
It was a small shop and from the outside it looked like a tattoo shop.
Lisa opened the door and little bell dinged as her and Y/n entered the shop together.

the person on the counter looked up and flashed a smile "Soobin!! Lisa's here!!" the boy with pink dyed hair called out and immediately a guy with blue cotton candy hair came out the back and smiled.
"Lisa!" Soobin said as he smiled.

Lisa smiled while Y/n stood to the side awkwardly.
"My guys!!" Lisa said enthusiastically and Y/n was surprised to see how giddy Lisa was around the two guys.
"Yeonjun and soobin, meet my girlfriend, Y/n!" Lisa said and they both smiled at Y/n.

"This is my adoptive brother soobin! And his boyfriend yeonjun!" Lisa said and Y/n nodded, understanding and smiled.
"Well, I need a collar for my sweet girlfriend." Lisa said and yeonjun giggled, gesturing Y/n to come with him to the back.

Y/n looked at Lisa for approval who nodded and she then went along.
Yeonjun led Y/n into one of the room with a lot of fabrics to choose from.
"It's really easy to make a collar! Pick out your fabric and what you want to write on it!" Yeonjun said and Y/n was shocked at how enthusiastic he was.

"How many times have you done this before?" Y/n asked and yeonjun looked at her "for Lisa or generally?" Yeonjun asked and Y/n's cheeks tinted red.
"Aah, Lisa?" Yeonjun said teasingly, "this is the first time, whyre you asking?" Yeonjun asked and Y/n shook her head quickly "uhm, no reason.."

"I'm sure.." Yeonjun said, giggling "so, what would you like?" Yeonjun asked and him and Y/n started conversing.

Meanwhile
Soobin and Lisa were talking when the blue tooth in Lisa's ear made a noise.
"Lisa, there's a problem."

.
WELL DAMN
ANYWAYS HI GUYS
ONLY MAYBE 4 CHAPTERS LEFT THEN WE HAVE A NEW BOOK COMING BUT IDK WHICH ONE BECAUSE ALL MY STORIES HAVE THREE CHAPTER DRAFTS ALREADY
SO YOU GUYS CHOOSE.
FROSTY-
ROYAL X VILLAGER
DESPISE-
SCHOOL ENEMIES TO LOVER.
YES.
also not proof read, sorry 🤪