24

lujain was in her kitchen, cooking food for her husband and son.
her husband entered the kitchen and she could immediately sense the unsettling aura in the air.

her husband wrapped his arms around lujain, "hey!" her husband said and lujain's breath quickened.

suddenly, the door bell rang, "I'll get that" lujain said hurriedly and hurried to the door.
she opened the door to be met with blue eyes.

lujain looked at the person at her door.
"marie?" lujain as she saw Lisa and Y/n standing beside marie.
"hi" marie said with a genuine smile and lujain smiled as well before Y/n pulled her out of there.

"we're taking you home with us." Y/n said and smiled at her mom and lujain was confused "Y/n, darling, your father-" Y/n immediately cut her mother off by shoving her in the car with marie, and Y/n herself joined Lisa at the front.

"no one cares about them, mom, let them be" Y/n said and lujain looked at marie as Lisa started the car and they drived away from leisure Village.
"two kids, huh?" marie asked and lujain smiled awkwardly before mumbling a yes.

"I thought, I told you to wait for me" marie said and lujain looked down at her lap before looking up again.
"I tried but, I couldn't do anything" lujain said and marie nodded sadly, marie then tucked a strand of loose hair behind lujain's ear and lujain eyed her.

"look at you, you just the same" marie said, observing everything about lujain.
slowly they held hands and lujain looked at marie.

"Slow down, old ladies, don't want my mom kissing in front of me" Lisa said as she watched both the ladies in the rearview mirror.
"she's your mother?!" lujain asked and marie nodded.
"our daughters are in love with each other.." lujain said softly and marie laughed "weren't we in love as well?" marie asked and lujain chewed on her bottom lip.

"why don't we rewind? just the both of us?" marie asked and lujain looked at their hands together and then looked at marie, slowly nodding.

"cool, we're staying at this motel for tonight because in all honesty no energy to drive" Lisa said as she parked the car in the motels parking lot.

.
"woah, who knew? my mom never told me anything" Y/n said as she cuddled into Lisa.
"Really? My mom told me everything when I was figuring out my sexuality" Lisa said as she was scrolling through her phone.

"I never figured my sexuality out with her" Y/n said and Lisa shut her phone off and looked at her "mhm?"

"but im glad they found each other again" Y/n said and Lisa nodded "me too" Lisa said as she kissed Y/n's forehead.

"Now what?" Y/n asked Lisa and Lisa chuckled "now.." Lisa said inching her face close to Y/n's "we live happily ever after" Lisa said, connecting both her and Y/n's lips together.
everything around them was perfect and so were they.
the air was filled with love just like how they were in love with each other.

the end.

WELL THERE WE GO
IM SORRY THIS PROBABLY SUCKS BUT MY LIFE IS PRETTY HECTIC RN AND I WANTED THE MOMS TO HAVE A GOOD ENDING ☹️