bad pick up lines

Start from the beginning

"But I will tell you one thing, it sure is good to have you back and not crying or whining about every little thing." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly.

"Shut up. I just wasn't in the right frame of  mind. Literally. Did she find out who cast the spell? I passed out before I could find out." His smile dropped and a dark look passed over his face.

"No one you should worry about, Tara."

"No one I should worry about?! Whoever it was, took all my memories! I think I have a very good reason to worry about who casted that damn spell or whatever!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes.

"Calm down Tara. Don't want the kitchen to catch on fire now do we?"

"Screw you Klaus." I huffed and walked out, my poor breakfast all forgotten. I was pouting as I sat on the outside steps, running my skateboard idly with my hands.

"What are you doing out here? I would've thought you would be catching up on any episodes of those tv shows you like that you missed while you were out of it." Kol spoke up from behind me before he sat right next to me. I shrugged, still moving the skateboard to and fro.

"Don't feel like it."

"Well that doesn't sound like you. Are you sure you're feeling better?" He said with a teasing smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Kol. If you want, I can go back to trying to suffocate you with my pillow." He laughed.

"Just making sure, girlie. No need to be snappy." He said and we fell into a nice silence. Well it was nice till he deemed it too boring and stood up.

"I don't understand how this is not boring so I'm going to go to the Grill and I'm dragging you with me." He declared before grabbing my arm and picked me up and vamping near the Grill. He dropped me once we were in sight of it. I blinked a lot trying to clear my head before glaring at him.

"You do know I am perfectly capable of running myself here, don't you."

"Yes but it isn't nearly as fun as seeing your face right now." I groaned and accepted his stupid hand, brushing off my pants. Pajama pants to be exact. There is starting to be a disturbing pattern between Kol and dragging me somewhere in my freaking pajama's!

"So what's the plan?" I asked as we walked in. I slyly pulled my pants slightly down to cover up the fact that I didn't have on proper shoes; just some slippers I put on before going outside to sulk. I fixed my tank so it didn't look to suspicious.

"I'm planning on getting drunk out of my mind. I don't know about you though." He said. I thought about it for a moment before nodding. That does sound like fun!

LATER IN KLAUS'S POV

"Rebekah? Have you seen Tara anywhere?" I peered into her room. She was just laying on her bed, reading one of those ridiculous magazines. She looked at me for a moment before returning to the magazine she had in her hands.

"She's at the Grill with Kol." My eyebrows rose with that answer.

"Really? What are they doing?"

"Getting drunk judging by the voicemail Tara left me. She sounded absolutely pissed.But that was over an hour ago so I dread to think of how she is now." She said nonchalantly.

"And you just let her be?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes. I doubt mother would try and strike again so soon. Anyways Kol is there."

"Drunk." I snapped. She smirked.

"Isn't that better? Anyone who will try and harm her which no doubtly get killed by him. You know how he gets when someone makes him angry while drunk."