57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, I felt him picking me up in his arms in a swift moment. His one hand was below my knees and the other supporting my midriff. My hand immediately snaked his shoulder for support and I looked into his eyes. He was still half naked and just changed his wet lower into a fresh one.

"Rudra,"

I said in a slow voice and he pulled my face closer to his and pecked my forehead deeply and for a long with his wet lips.

I blinked when he started walking and slowly closed my eyes letting myself feel it.

He brought me back into the bedroom and placed me on the bed. I immediately held his hand and shifted a little to pull him closer to me.

"Rudra,"

I managed to say.

He sat in front of me, closer to me and I immediately cupped his cheek to look into his eyes. My gaze was up looking at him and his down looking back at me. He held my wrist and gently kissed my palm. I blinked nervously and tried to say.

"Jo kuch bhi hua, usse hum nahi badal sakte. Ateet ki yahi khoobi hai, ki vo chahe jitna bhi bura ho lekin kabhi lautkar nahi aata... jo hua hum nahi kahenge ki usse bhool jaiye, aage badhiye kyuki vo sab shayad kehne ki baate hongi. Jese hum kuch yaadein nahi bhula sakte, vese aap bhi poori jindagi shayad kuch yaadien nahi bhula paenge. Lekin ek samajhdar vyakti hamari nazar me vahi hoga jo apne aane wale kal par apne ateet ke aansuo ki parchayi bhi na padne de. Aap bahut samajhdar hai, humse bade hai, humse behtar duniya dekhi hai aapne, tarah tarah ke log dekhe hai, aap humse behtar samajhte hai ki aapke kal ke liye, hum dono ke kal ke liye kya acha ya bura hai. Jis tarah ki jindagi aapne jee hai, or aap yaha pohuche hai, vo sirf aapki apni kabiliyat or mehnat ka nateeja hai. Usme kisi bhi doosre ka ratti bhar bhi yogdaan nahi hai to fir kyu jindagi ko kisi doosre ki wajah se khatam karna Rudra. Jara apne aas paas dekhiye, log bhuk mari se tadap rahe hai, bimariyo se jhoojh rahe hai, apno ko kho kar bhi jee rahe hai... kisi ke liye na sahi, kam se kam unka to saath de jinhone aapka saath diya. Aapki jindagi sirf aapke maa-baap ki to nahi hai na, or bahut logo ka hak hai aap par, or agar kisi ka hai bhi nahi to kuch na sahi to kuch behtar hai, logo ke baare me sochiyo, aap Raja hai ab, ab aapki jindagi sirf aapke maa-baap, sirf hamari, sirf kuch logo ki nahi hai, ek jan sadharan ki bhi hai. Or hum aapse Anurodh karte hai ki kabhi bhi khud ko akela mat samajhiyega... Aap kese bhi ho, hum aapse humesha prem karte rahe hai, karte hai, or karte rahenge, hamesha,"

"We cannot change whatever happened. This is the quality of the past, that no matter how bad it is, it never comes back... I will not say that we will forget what happened, and move forward because all that would probably be a matter of saying. Just like I cannot forget some memories, in the same way, you too may not be able to forget some memories throughout your life. But a sensible person in my eyes will be the one who does not let even the shadow of the tears of his past fall on his future. You are very wise, older than me, you have seen a better world than me, you have seen different types of people, you understand better than me what is good or bad for your tomorrow, for both of us. The kind of life you have lived and have reached here is only the result of your own ability and hard work. There is no contribution of anyone else in it even an ounce, then why end life because of someone else, Rudra? Just look around you, people are suffering from hunger, fighting diseases, and living even after losing their loved ones... If not for anyone, at least support those who supported you. Your life is not only of your parents, isn't it, many people have a right over you, and even if it belongs to someone, then something is better, think about the people, you are the king now, now Your life is not only of your parents, only ours, only of some people, it is also of a common man. And I request you to never feel alone... no matter who you are, I always loved you, do, and will always do,"