Chapter 41: The Matchmaking Department

A/N: see the end of this chapter for a character contest! :)
and also... some of you guys are wondering what Mitch and the others look like... So I'll be putting pictures of them on the next couple of chapters. I'll only do the ones who are actual people, not the characters I invented. (And not Abby, since she's basically me haha) anyways this is Mitch, aka Bajancanadian/benja :) (he's so adorable!! <3 )
---->

Chapter forty one: The Matchmaking Department
Mitch entered my room a while later, as I was sitting on the window sill watching the ground below us rush by. He sat beside me, and looked out too. I refused to look at him, still angry.
"I just don't want you to get hurt," he whispered. I said nothing. "Abby, please, I'm sorry." I felt him place two fingers under my chin, and turn my head to face him. I frowned a little, but didn't move. "Why do you care so much about him?" He asked. I sighed.
"I killed him," I said quietly. "I need to do something to make up for that. And I feel like we met in the wrong circumstances. I guess I just want another chance to have a relationship with him that doesn't involve hatred." A look of jealousy flashed across Mitch's eyes, and I suddenly realised the real reason why he was so worried about all of this.
"Mitch, you don't need to be jealous of him," I smiled. "I know he liked me, but that's not how I feel about him. I love you, you know that." He smiled, and brought my face closer to his, resting his forehead on mine. He brushed his lips gently against mine, teasing.
"Mitch..." I protested. He raised an eyebrow, and smirked at me.
"What?" He asked, innocently. I wrapped an arm around his neck, and pulled him down, and kissed him properly. Suddenly I broke away, and he pouted.
"Hey, no, that's cheating," he complained. I laughed.
"Too bad," I giggled, and jumped up and escaped the room. I waited in the corridor for him to come after me, and then snuck back into the room when he wasn't looking. I could hear him talking to Preston, asking where I was. Preston, of course, had no idea.
"Damn it Abby, where the hell did you go?" He yelled. I remained silent, and went to hide behind the curtain, but unfortunately, he walked in as I was doing so. "Sneaky, much!" He exclaimed, coming after me. I ducked his encircling arm, and escaped to the door, only to find it was locked.
"Damn it Mitch, why!" I exclaimed, laughing.
"Why do you think?" He laughed, and tackled me from behind.
"No!" I exclaimed. "Preston, save me!"
"He can't, you idiot, the door's locked, remember?"
"Oh, right," I laughed. Mitch threw me over his shoulder, and sat down on the window seat again. "Hey, Mitch?" I asked. "Can you maybe... I don't know, put me down?"
"I'll think about it," he said.
"Think about it now!" I ordered.
"Ok, I've thought about it then," he replied. "And no."
"Why?" I complained.
"Because I need my revenge, that's why!" He exclaimed. He flipped me over, and brought my lips to his, kissing me passionately.
"You could have just done that in the first place," I muttered, smiling.
"But the other way was more fun," he smirked.
"Maybe for you," I laughed. He chuckled, and kissed me gently again.
"But in all seriousness, if you truly care about Vikk this much, then I'll get the spies in The Soviet to check and see if he really is still alive. If he is we'll work from there." I felt my eyes widen.
"Seriously?" I exclaimed. "Oh my gosh thank you!" In my excitement I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much!"
"I love you too dood," he smiled.

We finally made it back to Canada, and Mitch, as he had promised, went directly to the head of the spy department to ask them to pass on a message to their allies in The Soviet. A little later, I found him talking to Kyle, the head of the plans and campaigning department.
"The plan's practically ready to put into action," said Kyle. "We just need the go from you."
"Ok," agreed Mitch. "I just need to touch bases with everyone else first before we set this in motion, so I guess we'll do that later today. I've not talked to Jerome yet either, since we only got back about an hour ago."
"So do you know what the next step is, so we can start working on it?"
"Nope," he smiled. "I mean I sort of have an idea, but I was going to ask you to continue to plan ahead for us. Assuming this opperation succeeds, we need to have the next stage ready immediately after so we leave The Soviet no time to regroup their forces."
"Alrighty then, I'll talk to you later," grinned Kyle. "Did the trip go alright, by the way?"
"Yeah, it was pretty great," smiled Mitch. "We picked up Ebony's family, and Abby's mum as well."
"It was pretty great to see her again," I smiled. "And I think Preston's found himself a girl, too."
"What? Who!" Exclaimed Mitch, and Kyle looked at me, amusement showing in his eyes.
"Mitch, are you freaking blind?" I exclaimed. "It's Ebony's sister, Ivory! Did you not see them together?"
"Oh, of course!" He laughed. "My gosh, I'm stupid, that's actually really obvious. He should definitely ask her out sometime soon."
"I'll tell the matchmaking department to get onto it right away," chuckled Kyle. "I'll see you guys at the meeting, I guess?"
"Yeah, we'll see you then," smiled Mitch.

A/N: character contest!!! Done this in a couple of stories I've written, and they're great fun :)
comment these details about a character to enter. You can do more than one entry, I don't care how many you do, the more the better actually haha
winner and runners up get a shoutout on this story and in my activity :) if you win, I'll use your character in this story!

Name, age, and gender of character
country of origin (ie. one of the 10 countries - not The Soviet)
appearance (if you're lazy with descriptions a photo is fine)
personality (again, if you're lazy a sentence will do)
any other info you want to add.

ill decide which I'm using once I get enough entries :)

^ignore the character contest. That was from when I uploaded it to quotev :P call me a traitor. I'll deal with it xD