1:10 " Its a stupid plan"

🃏

                                              🃏

"The exams are in two weeks. I'm gonna fail!" Emi whined next to Kaori as they walked through the halls. Weeks had passed and Kaori started to actually like having Emi with her.

At first she found her annoying and lousy but now she was used to it. She was fun to have around.

"You'll do fine. You just need to study and I'm sure you'll do fine." Kaori said giving her a reassuring smile.

"I guess...I just don't know where to start. I mean i'm already failing Maths so there's no way i'm gonna pass that and then there's history which I skipped last week. Gosh this is so frustrating!" She said letting out a groan making Kaori chuckle.

"How about I help you? I could lend you my notes and we can go study at the library after class." Emi eyes light up and turned to look at Kaori with the biggest smile.

"You would do that?" Emi said surprised.

"Yeah. Anything for a friend." Kaori said. Her first friend.

"You are life saver!" Emi said hugging Kaori arm which made her slightly uncomfortable. Kaori wasn't a huge fan of physical touch. She knew that people showed their affection a lot by that but Kaori would always feel uneasy when someone did it to her. Maybe it was because she never got any affection from her parents so it felt weird to her.

🃏

Days had passed. Kaori was in her kitchen making herself a snack after studying for hours. Her parents were at work so she was all alone.

She heard the front door open making her heart stop for a second. Peaking through the door she saw her dad walking in the house.
Walking back to the kitchen, she quickly started cleaning up knowing that seeing her eating would make him angry.

" What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be studying?" She heard her father say behind her making her turn around to face him.

" I can't take a break? I've been studying for hours." She said sighing annoyed.

" How can I be so sure of that? " He said dropping his bag on the floor and walking towards the fridge pulling out a water bottle.

"I was! Can't you just trust me for once?"Kaori argued.

"How can I trust you when I'm receiving calls from the school saying that you've been skipping class for the past months?" He shouted at her. Kaori was used to seeing her mother yell at her but her father was rarely the one to get angry at her. When he did get angry at her that when you knew that Kaori really disappointed him.

"What?" She asked nervously.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. Are trying to embarrass us? Do you know how much we pay for you to have the perfect education so you can take over my place at the hospital? While we have to work our asses off you just throw away everything we accomplished for you." Kaori stared at the floor trying to keep her tears from falling.