01:21 " Apologies"

Everything was muffled through her headphones but Kaori could hear the laughter surrounding her

What did she do to deserve this?

Kaori kept ignoring the sound of her phone buzzing on her desk. She kept on writing writing on her paper. They were on a break but that didn't stop Kaori from studying. Her mother had eyes everywhere.

Kaori gracefully wrote her notes keeping her eyes on the papier but she could still see her phone lighting up every second. It was distracting her.
Taking a deep breath, she flinched at the sound of her phone buzzing causing her pencil to snap.

She placed her pen down before reaching out for her phone seeing all the messages she had received. Opening the first one she saw, Kaori eyes traveled to the laughing emoji's before her eyes landed on a photo that she had received. It was her sitting in the restaurant alone on her birthday.

Kaori just stared at the photo for a couple of seconds before closing her phone. She slowly removed her headphones from her head, placing them on her desk before she stood up leaving the classroom while people watched her.

Kaori quickly found herself in the girls bathroom where she saw a girl washing her hands. Meeting eyes with her, Kaori ignored her before she finally heard the sound of laughter coming from one of the stalls.

Glancing down to the ground trying to find the pair of legs, Kaori finally saw them. She stopped in front of the stall, feeling the girls eyes on her before she raising her hand knocking on the door.

" Occuped." Someone said from inside.

Knocking once again, Kaori started to become impatient.
" Leave! It's occupied." She could hear Emi's voice raise in annoyance.

" Hey, open the door." Kaori said in annoyance as she let out a sigh.

Noticing the laughter stop, Kaori knew they heard her. Knocking on the door again only this time harder, Kaori just waited for the door to open but still nothing. Running her hand through her hair, Kaori let out an a breath annoyed before backing up and kicking the door open.

The two girls looked at her in surprised as they stood there frozen.
" What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Emi yelled at her.

Kaori ignored her and moved her eyes towards the girl next to Emi.
" You. Out." She said.

Watching the girl quickly run out of the bathroom, Kaori then turned back towards Emi.
" Is your life that boring that you're stalking me now?" Kaori asked letting out a scoff.

Emi looked at her letting out a chuckle before stepping out of the bathroom stall and walking over to the sink. She just ignored her.

Kaori rolled her eyes annoyed before grabbing Emi's phone on the counter. She immediately saw Emi's eyes widen as she tried to grab her phone.
" Give it back." She said with panic.