01:19 " It wasnt meant to go this way"

Everything looked so blurry

Everything looked so blurry. Kaori was exhausted. She stood there trying her best to keep her balance while she kept her eyes on Emi. They both just breathed heavily with blood everywhere.

Letting out a scream, Emi raised the knife in the air while charging towards Kaori. She could see the anger and hatred in her eyes. Kaori was holding back. She didn't want to hurt her but seeing how Emi wouldn't calm down, Kaori just tried her best to stay alive.

Ducking and quickly moving out the way, Kaori placed her hands in front of her hoping to calm her down.
" Emi...stop." She pleaded while breathing heavily.

Turning around to face her, Emi just glared at her. She gripped the knife in her hand keeping it close to her.
" No...I'm not letting you walk away from here. Not you. Not anyone."

Kaori eyed her dagger on the floor watching ever move that Emi did waiting for the right moment.
" I will not let you live for another second."

Kaori watched her hands shake violently while she raised the knife pointing towards her.
" You will suffer for what you did to me. And most importantly you will die...alone. Just like you were always meant to be."

Tears rolled down her cheeks while she stared into her eyes. She couldn't keep her anger away anymore. She was tired. Tired of blaming herself for what happened in the real world but it was never her fault. The people around her just never wanted to accept the way she was. That's it. They were selfish.

Crouching down, Kaori kept her eyes on Emi. She wiped away her tears before grabbing the dagger on the floor. Standing back up, Kaori let out a sigh and took a step forward.

" I'm tired. I'm tired of listening to you say these things."

Emi just stared at her while tears formed in her eyes watching as Kaori glared at her with anger in her eyes.

" Y-you're standing there...acting all innocent after terrorizing me all these years. After humiliating me, day by day. And you think I'm just gonna let you kill me after everything you did?" Kaori slowly raised her voice as she made her way towards Emi keeping the dagger held up to her neck.

" Kaori...stop." Emi said as she let her tears roll down in fear.

" You..made me hate myself. You used my parents against me and you made my life a living hell." Kaori breathed heavily as she just gave gave a death stare. She couldn't keep calm anymore.

" I..hate you for doing this to me." She simply said but Emi could hear all the hatred in her voice.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, Kaori stared at the time before placing it on the small table beside her. She twisted her dagger around her hand fixing her grip before she finally looked up meeting Emi's glare.