01:14" Number 10"

I'm sorry

I'm sorry...A lie that Kaori would never believe again.She should have known...Nothing about that apology was real.

Shivers travelled drown her spin as the cold water dripped from her clothes. Kaori kept her head down trying to stay strong as she listened to the girls around her laugh. She wanted to know why they hated her that much for her to be treated this way.

Slowly raising her head, Kaori ran her hand through her wet hair and kept her eyes on her so called " friend".

" Are you stupid? You're supposed to drink the water. I thought you were smart." Emi said laughing as she dropped the now empty water bottle on the ground.

The girls around her laugh as they watched her glare at them. Emi reached for her pocket pulling a handkerchief grabbing Kaori's hand giving it to her.

Kaori let out a scoff as she stared at the handkerchief in her hand and looked back up seeing Emi and her friends walking away from her. Glancing around her, Kaori made sure no one was around her before crouching down grabbing the empty bottle. She couldn't let her take advantage of her and stand there doing nothing.

Kaori gripped the bottle in her hand before looking up towards Emi and throwing it hitting her back. Loud gasps were heard as Kaori stood glare at Emi as the girl slowly turned around with wide eyes. Kaori kept her eyes on her as they held their stare and walked up to a trash can throwing away the handkerchief in her hand.

Kaori didn't want anything from her. She didn't want her apology, her friendship. Emi was no one to her. That's what she kept telling herself but in reality Kaori couldn't let her go. It's hard moving away from someone that you trusted.

Kaori looked at Emi one last time, watching her smile slowly disappear on her face and immediately ran away. She felt cold from all the water travelling down her clothes but Kaori just kept on running. All she could hear was her heavy breaths as she passed all the people walking around the city and made her way home.

Kaori wasn't sure if she wanted to go home. Her mother would kill her if she found out that she had lost her only friend. Even home wasn't a safe space for her. The only person she could trust was herself.

🃏

All she could was hold her breath, clenching her jaw hoping that they couldn't see her slowly breaking apart. Being outed in front of people was something that Kaori had experienced before. You could say she was used to people judging her for her disorder but for some reason now it was different.

Kuina was someone that she actually appreciated. She liked having her beside her keeping her company. For the first time she actually cared about someone. It might not be the same for Chishiya. He was someone that Kaori didn't talk a lot but would still see him every day. Kaori would always feel his stare on her and she would always observe his movements. She found him interesting.