01:27 " Another game"

🃏

🃏

A small smirk stayed on his lips as he stared at the painting in front of him. Chishiya pulled out his hands from his pockets, holding his radio in hand before reaching for the painting and pulling it off the wall revealing the safe box behind it.

Chishiya brought the radio close to his mouth before speaking up.
" I found it." He said through the dark room.

Immediately after, Kuina's voice came through.
" So you used them for this?" Her voice filled with guilt.

Chishiya chuckled at her words before speaking up.
" To earn something, you need to lose something. They were just sacrifices. Things like this happen often, don't they?"

There was a long pause of silence. Chishiya understood that Kuina felt guilty for their actions.
" Still don't you at least feel bad for Kaori?"

Chishiya this time took a little longer to answer. He pressed the radio button before he answered again.
" She was a necessary sacrifice. It's no different to Arisu."

" I really don't want to be your enemy.." Kuina then said making Chishiya chuckle as she said the same words that Arisu had told him a few hours ago.

" People often tell me that." He said with a smirk on his face before shoving his radio back to his pocket.

Pressing the code on the safe, the box made a loud noise as the door opened. Chishiya grabbed the handle opening the door to find another small box inside.

Taking the container in his hands, Chishiya didn't waste any time opening it. His mouth grew wide as he stared at the deck of cards that were placed inside.

Suddenly the sound of a banging sound was heard bringing him out of his daze. Chishiya shoved the cards in his pocket before he stepped away from the safe heading towards the door before anyone could find him.

He slowly took his steps heading towards the door before he stopped at the sound of a door banging. He could hear a person grunting on the other side. A person he immediately recognized the voice of.

Chishiya turned around staring at the door. He hesitated. For once he wasn't sure what to do. Hearing the person breathing heavily on the other side, he noticed the chains jingling before the banging finally stopped.

Chishiya wasn't sure why he was doing it but his feet naturally brought him in front of that door. His hands reached out for the chains immediately feeling the cold metal before he unraveled the chains from the handle.

There was a big thud as he dropped them on the floor. Placing his hands on the handle, Chishiya twisted it open before pushing the door revealing the dark room but his eyes immediately fell on her.

Kaori stared at the floor not bothering to look up. Her chest was moving violently as she breathed heavily. Her hands were now filled with blood from the rope that had cut deep into her skin.