01:17 " Does it get better?"

She was doing everything to keep herself private

She was doing everything to keep herself private. She couldn't let anyone know about herself or even her life before being in this world. But now the thing that she feared the most came true. She couldn't recognize herself.

Kaori stared at the mirror in front of her as the water dripped from her face. She gripped her hands on the counter staring into her own eyes. She had changed. She wasn't the same and it scared her. Bringing her hand close to her scratch in her cheek, she felt her skin seeing how it had healed. It still left a scar. Every time she would see that scar all she could thing was Hiro. The way she had killed him.

Turning off the sink, Kaori wiped her face and removed her jacket leaving her in her swimsuit. She hated the way she looked right now. She wasn't eating well and wasn't taking care of herself. Did her parents put her in this to make her pay? That's what she thought it was.

Grabbing her jacket, Kaori turned towards the door and swung it open. She stepped out of her bathroom and flinched at the sight of Chishiya sitting in her chair with a lollipop in his hand.

Kaori just stood there staring at him. She didn't know what to say or do. Feeling her heart jump as Chishiya looked up at her, Kaori looked away and placed her jacket back on her body feeling uncomfortable.
" You forgot your book." Chishiya said looking up to her.

Kaori looked towards her bed seeing the book sitting there. Biting the inside of her cheek, Kaori walked towards her bed and grabbed the book in her hand.
" Thanks.." She said as she flipped through the pages feeling the paper.

She could feel his eyes on her. She could always feel it. Like they never left her. Shifting on her bed uncomfortably, Kaori looked up meeting his eyes. She didn't look away this time. She hated how weak he made her feel.

" You and Riku seem close." Chishiya suddenly said.

Kaori furrowed her eyebrows confused and shook her head.
" We're not." She told him before laying down on her bed.

" That's not what he said." He told her as he stared at her while she held the book close to her face.

" He doesn't know what he's talking about. " Kaori said. When Kaori first met Riku. He was just like her. Never talked and kept most information about himself a secret but that was until he met her. It was strange seeing someone be so comfortable around her. She kind of like it but hated it at the same time.

" The look on your face when you saw him say otherwise." Kaori bit the inside of her cheek mentally cursing at herself. She let her guard down. Letting out an annoyed sigh, she sat up and turned her head seeing him look back at her as he leaned against his seat.

" Why do you always have to be the one finding out everything about me ?" She asked annoyed. Chishiya let out a slight chuckle at her reaction before standing up.