01:23 " A promise"

🃏

🃏

" Stop moving." Kaori said harshly as let the hair fall on the floor.

" I'm sorry but when you said yes to cutting my hair this wasn't exactly what I was expecting." Riku said scrunching face in pain as he felt his hair being pulled.

" What'd you expect? We can't scissors in this place." Kuina said as miches on some chips.

Kaori held her dagger in her hand as she tried her best not to cut Riku's neck. She kept slicing small strands of hair while Kuina watched them in entertainment.

" I'm just scared that she might stab me." Riku said trying to pull his head away from the girl.

" Stay still or I might actually stab you." She said in annoyance.

" You two do act like siblings." Kuina said with a snicker.

Glaring at her, Kaori ruffled Riku's hair trying to see if the length was better. She was actually enjoying doing this. At first she was kind of annoyed that the two just entered her room invading her space but Kaori slowly started liking their company. She didn't feel so alone anymore.

Hearing the door swing open, the three looked up in fear before noticing the blond haired boy enter the room. Surprised at them being all gathered in the room, he raised his eyebrows at them.

" People usually knock before entering a room." Kaori said glaring at him.

A smirk appeared on his face seeing her annoyance before he spoke up.
" You wouldn't have opened the door even if I did."
Chishiya said.

Kaori let out a scoff standing right up. Her mood had completely changed.
" What do you want?" She asked as she went back towards Riku.

Chishiya watched her movement carefully as she touched Riku's hair. He was confused on why she was suddenly so comfortable with the boy. A week ago she couldn't even help him with his wounds.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Chishiya spoke up.
" The plan." He simply said.

Kaori pinched her eyebrows confused as she looked between Riku and Chishiya. Why was he talking about this in front of him? Chishiya was smart enough to not reveal their plan but then Kaori noticed Riku's face. He wasn't confused at all. This was nothing new to him.

" Does he know about this?" Kaori asked as she pointed towards the boy sitting in front of her.

" I thought you knew.." Riku said looking between the two now confused.

" Knew?" Kaori repeated as she looked at Chishiya raising her eyebrows.

" I'm including Riku into the plan." Chishiya finally revealed.

Kaori's eyes widened slightly before she looked back towards Chishiya. Why would he do that? Was it to annoy her? Kaori knew that Riku wouldn't bring something valuable to their plan so unless Chishiya had a good reason to do that, Kaori was totally against it.