01:24 " New leader"

🃏

🃏

When Chishiya said that the militants will soon retaliate against Hatter, Kaori didn't expect it to happen this soon. Staring at the lifeless body in front of her, Kaori couldn't take her eyes of it.

Hearing the doors open, Kaori looked up to find Chishiya and Arisu walking in. She stared at them, seeing the look on their faces as they noticed Hatter laying dead in front of them before her attention was brought back towards the door where she saw Ann and Tata running in.

Watching her as she looked at Hatter's body in shock, Ann took a step forward getting closer to the body.
" It seems like he couldn't clear the game. The maintenance team found him by chance in Shinjuku while we were refilling gasoline."

Ann furrowed her eyebrows confused as she walked up to the body before reaching out for his neck but she was quickly stopped.
" Hey, don't touch him as you please. You dissecting maniac."

Niragi said as he walked behind her holding his gun against his shoulder. Ann ignored him and let her eyes travel around the body taking her time to inspect it.

" He was shot." She said standing back up before glancing behind her.
" Did his game involve guns?" She asked Tata.

" Most likely. Some of those near the game heard gunshots." Tata said taking a step forward as he spoke.

Kaori listened to his words carefully before glancing towards Aguni. He kept his eyes on the body not daring to look anywhere else. She stared at him, seeing the emotionless look on his face. He didn't move, it was like he was in some sort of trance.

" Oh,my. He should have brought militants with him!" Niragi let out as he walked around the table where Hatter laid.

A long silence fell into the room. Everyone single one of them having the same thoughts in their heads but no one dared to say anything. Kaori didn't remove her eyes from Aguni. She could the look on his face. It all looked so similar to her.

" What is gonna happen to the Beach?" A boy said as he stared at the body in fear.

" Keep this secret from the rest, they will be shaken up by this." Mira said looking around the room but no one else said anything.

Noticing Kuzuryu take a step forward, Kaori removed her eyes from Aguni and watched as the man beside him spoke up.
" I'll be the next leader since I'm Number Two." He said but Niragi quickly intervened.

" Wait a second. Shouldn't the strongest person be the leader?" Niragi said as he stepped beside him.
" We're the ones who've been getting rid of traitors, yet we've been treated like shadows the entire time. This unfair treatment ends now!"

" If Number One dies, everyone moves up by number that's what we agreed on." Kuzuryu argued.

Letting out a scoff as he walked towards Hatter's body.
" The snobbish dictator is dead, the power has shifted hasn't it?" Niragi said with a smirk on his face.
" Let's be democratic and just go with the majority."