Being royally ticked off

There are stories out in the realm of books where characters,who are not around at the time, narrate entire chapters even though they are not there and are not aware of it. Well boys and girls that is exactly what I am doing. I am not really seeing this but narrating what is going on.

Loki lands at the doorstep to a shack with a long hallway made in wood. Instead of knocking on the door he tore it off throwing the door over his head then gracefully walks down the hallway. Loki catches many of the arrows using his bare hands at the time. Loki drops each and every one of them to the ground breaking a few of the in half. There is anger building up inside the man I know who normally does not show his feelings to many people and is more of a private person.

He came to the last door then kicks it down.

Tarbhab gets up from the couch not acting none at the least surprised.

"Good see you not asleep," Tarbhab said, with a happy smile as Loki approaches him. That smile is easily replaced by a uncertain look. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Loki takes out his prized dagger—one that showed me once in the realm of dreams—then without a word he slices off Tarbhab's right hand.

"My hand!" Tarbhab shouts, looking at his decapitated stump bending his knee's forward and blood twinkling out.

"You took away what I cared about most dearly," Loki said. "And until she is out of that slumber; you will never get a working replaced hand!"

Tarbhab glares up towards Loki.

"The beast is not waking up in this century," Tarbhab said. "I can only take her out of it and I need both hands to do this."

"You are a immortal werewolf capable of magic," Loki said. "You can improvise."

Tarbhab glares at Loki.

"You're taking the metaphor right hand man literal," Tarbhab said, after realizing people normally do not cut off the right hand.

"Right hand woman, you mean," Loki said. "She is my friend."

Tarbhab's wound is wrapped up in a white fabric of the sorts.

"Do that again to me," Loki said. "Next time it will be your life."

"But you need me for that thousand trek journey to that unknown realm!" Tarbhab said.

Loki frowns.

"I won't need you then," Loki said. "There is maps, and silly mortal, that was a lie about the journey."

Tarbhab gasps.

"You...You...You ass hole!" Tarbhab said.

"I have been called plenty of that," Loki said. "After you lift the curse off twice then death is on your head in the possibility you do it again."

"You could do it different!" Tarbhab said. "Instead of death why not something different?"

Loki is not at all pleased by the idea.

"If I had done the other than it would severely limit your capabilities to lift curses," Loki acknowledges.

"You taught me how to make curses," Tarbhab said.

"I am regretting doing that," Loki said. "You must lift the curse soon."

"A deep slumber is not ten years long," Tarbhab said, and then Loki held him up above a fire. "No,no,no!"

"How long?" Loki asks.

"You know the tale of sleeping beauty," Tarbhab said.

Loki rolls an eye.

"It is not a day," Loki said, in bitter anger. "Otherwise it will not be called the deep slumber!"

"No, wait," Tarbhab said. "There are legends of a princes falling asleep forever and then being awakened a thousand years later!"

Loki tightens his grip.

"Not helping," Loki said.

"She was an Asgardian!" Tarbhab said.

Loki narrows his eyes towards Tarbhab.

"Emily is not an Asgardian," Loki said. "And every word out of your pathetic mouth is degrading your chances of living today." Sincere drips out of Loki's voice. "How soon can this curse end without making Emily spend her entire life in slumber?"

"On the 150th anniversary of her becoming a Xenomorph," Tarbhab said.

Loki throws Tarbhab against the wall.

"I never told you about this," Loki said, once Tarbhab lands on the floor recoiling in pain. "Who told you?"

Tarbhab grabs at his neck using his left hand.

"Confidential," Tarbhab said, in between coughs.

"You must really want to have your ribs broken," Loki said, looming over Tarbhab. "I am going to give you a count of three to give me a direct answer on who told you. Because my brother never will tell anyone outside the royal family."