Awake and then out

I awoke feeling a wiggly, round, and hard object in my throat then prop my side up and puked to the right side. A small gray rocky creature wailed in the liquid then flew across from me. I feel heavily sick. The mere lingering of something growing inside me had done its work while being in another body for what might have been a couple minutes but to this it was not a couple minutes it was probably an hour or two I had been out.

The hand flying thing is laying dead upside down across from me.

I grab at my neck feeling pain.

Rock.

I need to eat rock.

Get away from the puke, my mind went, falling in your puke is not sanitary!

I put my left hand on the hard floor then force myself up. My left hand summoned a good deal of rocks gathering around the circular hand position and closed my fingers around them similar to a net catching fish. I am trembling while seeing the other people in this room have the face hugging creature on their face.

I slid the handful of rocks into my mouth and gulp them down.

For being a Rock Giant; rocks don't hurt the insides but actually become soft and go down to the injured internal place then begin to heal. My mother had told me much about Rock Giants before the call had come to a conclusion on my end.

I force myself to walk forwards until the grate and the slabs of rock are across from me.

I collapse feeling unwell.

My world returned into darkness.