Totally unreal

..January 1st...2014...

...Baton Rouge Bank...

I decided to take Loki to the bank on my well earned day off. I decided maybe today should be the day I told him what I am and ended his long not-so-entertaining-guessing game. Today he is finally getting a bank account after god knows how long.

"I have enough paper to last me four months and off I go," Loki said. "Without earning paper and having to pay for paper."

"Suck it up," I said. "Paper is part of our currency, Mr I dropped the scepter."

Loki looks at me oddly, tilting his head raising a brow.

"It has been a year since you called me that," Loki said.

"Do you want me to call you 'Mr I dropped the scepter'?" I ask.

Loki straightens his head lowering his brow while shifting his weight in the seat.

"No," Loki said. "I was noting on it."

"Rii—-iight," I said. "You like nicknames and you refuse to say it."

"Do not," Loki said.

"Usernames are nicknames too, PrinceOfAsgard1k," I said.

Loki frowns.

"That is private," Loki said.

"Under my roof it is not," I said. I feel an urge to take a smoke. "Be right back...and hopefully the bank person will be here by then."

"Not if he has the cold," Loki said.

I get up off the chair then walk down the hallway across the waiting room, go out the back door, and lean my back against the wall. I take out a cigarette and a lighter. I didn't have Lewis in my life anymore to think about returning to. Nor did I have parents to trust. I lit up the cigarette then take a puff. I feel eased taking a puff of smoke feeling my stress go down. I am a complete mess figuring out how to spill the news today.

Loki recently completed online school and 'graduated'.

I see a white van take a stop at the alley.

Probably a pit stop.

I drop the cigarette on the ground and use the end of my high heel to squash it. I put away the lighter into my purse including the cigarette pack. I open the door not really wanting to see what kind of pit stop is being pulled. I go back down the hallway closing the door behind me. The hall is eerily silent. Silent enough I could have swore Sleepy Hollow's whole concept had moved over into this one building. A sense of fear set in from the environment as I walk down. Figures are on the floor as I saw in the distance. My heels did not make a sound coming down the hall of rugs. I finally came to the waiting area in 2 to 5 minutes. I came to notice people are on the floor with hands on their head. I saw masked men behind the desk.

"YOU,"

I turn around to see one of them took off their mask. That is the one and only Mr Force. Mr Force had escaped arrangement and went under the radar. My skin turns white. I feel the sudden instinct to use my power of rocks on this 49 year old man but something inside me said no.

"Oh no," I said.

"WHERE IS EMERALD!" Mr Force shouts, holding the gun at face point.

"I don't know," I said.

"THE HELL YOU DO!" Mr Force said, aiming the gun at a woman and her daughter. "Tell me or they have it."

"I am sorry but I don't know," I said.

"This is not part of the plan!" The 2nd man shouts. "You just ruined it, Einstein!"

"Emily, what is he talking about?" Loki asks.

"None of your damn business," Mr Force said. "One more time; where is the girl?"

I clench my jaw.

"I am not obligated to tell you," I said. "I do not have the permission of the President to tell."

"You are not CIA," Mr Force said.

"I am part of the FBI," I said. "I know some pretty high folks in the justice system."

"I am obligated to bring you somewhere," Mr Force said, his finger tightening grip on the trigger. "And death is not optional."

Mr Force shot at the woman's leg and then hits me with the back end of the gun.

"Emily!" I hear Loki's voice once landing on the ground.

Then everything becomes a sea of darkness as the last I saw was of a scared Loki.