Metacla pt 1 - The scars

...April 10th...Thursday...

...At the Wayland-Yutani main HQ...

"Mr Jrones," I said. "I quit."

"Who are you?" Mr Jrones asks, puzzled.

I narrow my eyes towards Mr Jrones.

"Emily Strange," I said.

"You can't quit," Mr Jrones said. "We have hit a break through because of you."

I roll an eye then make my way to the door.

I grab onto the door and turn it.

But the handle wouldn't budge.

"You just locked me in," I said, turning my head towards Mr Jrones.

I had gone into the HQ through the usual doorway. No one recognized me even at the slightest. The broken armor is within a steel box on the corner of Mr Jrones's desk. The armor is beyond repair. The wounds it gave me had long healed thanks to being near a climate full of rocks out in the middle of no where after getting that suit off. A person would find it strange to see a woman on a body of rocks with her eyes closed relaxing as small pebbles merged into the wounds turning into the color of her skin This is the image I am giving from what happened afterwards removing the armor. It hurt to remove it and I can't seem to shake off the memory.

Mr Jrones stood up from the desk.

"So you know what you've done?" Mr Jrones asks.

"You turned me against those I cared about," I said, turning away from the door taking on a serious attitude. "So hell I know what I have done!" The floor trembles. "What you have done is not able to be reversed and you made me into a killer."

A couple of the paintings fell down losing their glass protections breaking into pieces.

"You were already a killer before then,Miss Strange," Mr Jrones said.

My hands clench into fists.

"I am nothing of the sorts," I said. "I was ready to tell Loki what I am."

"The kid has been living with you and you were just then deciding to tell him what you are?" Mr Jrones said, and then he laughs. "You are the slowest parent I ever come across."

"I am not done," I said, sharply. "You snatched my opportunity!" I shook my index finger up and down towards Mr Jrones. "You killed a man, made me kill others, and forever left scars on my body attaching those braces."

"I do not see the scars," Mr Jrones said,in disbelief.

After all the scenarios I played out in my mind and contemplated thoroughly; this is not one of them.

"That is because I am wearing make up," I said.

Mr Jrones is surprised.

"You want to see the freak you made?" I ask. "I may be healed but the scars will never leave me!"

In the time I had spent out of the suit I had taken a shot at magic. Magical make up able to come off at will. There is a magic book in Baton Rouge's ancient library located near the antique sore. The magical make up spell is one of the spells I can tolerate and accept. I do not really find the concept of magic so 'handy dandy and innocent'; I see it as a tool for war and tasks.

The magical make up disappears off my body.

My arms are lined in long scars and some of them are small. My cheeks have elevated surfaces similar to 'Z' markings. My body is covered in healed scars. Mr Jrones staggers back landing on the floor staring up at me in horror. I had my eyes narrow down towards him.

"See what you have done?" I ask.

"It worked," Mr Jrones said.

"Seriously?" I said. "'It worked'?" I fold my arms summoning the magical make up at will to cover my body again. "You are one of the lamest men in the history of men villains."

Then a square elevator like box surrounds me except I can see through it. I try to punch my way out. But it wouldn't break into pieces no matter how many times my fist struck. Not even my Rock Giant half made a dent.

"You want to know what Metacla does?" Mr Jrones asks, getting up. "I will tell you on the assembly line." He has a confident attitude and cheesy smile. "You are wrong about me being lame, Miss Strange."

Then the box took me through a tunnel.

A tunnel that reminds me of Science Fiction movies, strangely.