Loki's perspective - Getting back a person of interest

...April 10th...Thursday...2014..

..11:50 PM...

I had got the boat ready for us.

Now it is a matter of getting back a person of interest.

SHIELD had their helicarrier parked.

I made myself invisible at will heading towards the building taking out a knife in good case a mortal noticed someone is sneaking down the halls. It is always good to be prepared. You never know when a time like this comes across your boring dull life that involves mortals being murdered and mayhem. But like a man who dies and ends up in the water alive each time; my life is different from yours.

I came to the entrance.

Time for the knocking.

I knock three times and then engrave a string of words on the door. I observed my work for awhile then glance up towards the security cameras. Next is to intentionally reveal myself as a teenager to SHIELD. I lower down my cloak of invisibility then make a short wave. The doors slid open. I see men headed down my way so I turn invisible to their eyes and walk right in.

Here is to getting Emily out of this building.

Stupid mortals knocked themselves out.

I walk in the hallway not making a sound. I turn myself into a monkey then climb the walls. I am a small,furry, and brown monkey similar to the one seen in 'Night in the museum' causing mischief. I went over the heads of many men using the cracks in the ceiling as my guide. I stop swinging onto a pipe. The pipe is so wide enough a mortal can stand on it. I change myself into the form of a human.

Two men stood at the door holding long guns.

I swoop down behind them silently landing.

I tap on both of their shoulders then make myself disappear.

"George, did you tap on my shoulder?" The first man asks.

"No, Blake," George said.

The first man is Blake.

"Strange," Blake said.

They turned their attention forwards.

I did it,again, this time on George.

"What the hell?" George said.

"I didn't fart!" Blake said.

"Blake,did you tap on my shoulder?" George asks.

"No," Blake said.

"You better not," George said. "Or else I will karate chop you."

I make myself invisible.

"Hello," I said. Their attention towards me with a smile. "Good night."

I knock the men's heads together using my hands and let them fall down to the floor. I turn back towards the door turning myself invisible. I put one of the men's hand on the blue glowing box on the side of the door. I drop the man's hand once the hand print had been accepted. Odin knows how that looked to the security cameras.

The doors open to show Bruce Banner staring at scars on Emily's body. Wait, she did not have scars on her body! Emily looks nothing like Emily; and is very different in every way possible to identify facial features. I found it hard to believe SHIELD did any of the sorts retrieving her body that required scarring it in the process. Bruce uses a long item to take out a microchip shaped item out of Emily's exposed revealed scars. He held it up by a pair of science branded tweezers being long and have more space between them.

Bruce looks up from the microchip.

"Strange," Bruce said. "Doors wouldn't just open for no one."

I walk into the room silently not making a sound and I did not need magic for it. What did I write on the door? I wrote: "Loki is back, don't waste your bullets on him." because honestly it is a waste of their time shooting at me. I walk to the side mere feet away from Bruce. Now what are the ways I can get Emily. I saw a syringe nearby a label reading 'wake up drug' so I assumed it woke up whoever took the drug.

I glare back towards Bruce formulating a plan to do.

This requires showing myself and using ice.

But other than that; SHIELD'S most prized Avenger is going to get shivers.