To meet

"I will deal with you later," 

Loki is returning to the physical appearance of a adult but that would happen behind closed doors as I came to discover. I have a feeling in my gut that tonight will not end well. I sat on the concrete edge to a water fountain outside castle walls then dip my right hand into the water and gently swish it both ways

To my surprise fish is in the water.

One fish flips out of the water and kicks water into my face.

The fish crashes back into the water.

A woman in her forties—or fifties—with rather nice aging looks came over to me. Her hair is in a bun reminding me of a certain character from a Star Wars franchise otherwise not that much. Something about the woman reminded me of a Norse Godsess I researched about last year in terms of her appearance wise and how she looked.

"You must be Emily," The woman said.

"My name is Emily," I said. "Might you be Frigga?"

Frigga nods.

"I am," Frigga said. "You are a Rock Giant; that is quite unheard of to hear a extinct race has a survivor."

"I didn't know I was one until Odin told me," I said. I had a little sigh. I look over towards Frigga. "I am not the only one who survived Boulderheim's extinction."

"Costner and Sherrine," Frigga said.

"Yes," I said, with a little nod.

"I knew of your father long ago," Frigga said. "The young man always looking for new advancements in magic."

"That's my dad," I said, with a short laugh.

"How are they?" Frigga asks.

"Last time I checked; Mother is still the one fancing in the new trends and Father is all 'you look beautiful in that'," I said. "Father hasn't lost his touch in magic."

"Nice to hear they are still together," Frigga said.

A question bothers me.

"Did Odin tell you about me?" I ask.

"No," Frigga said. Why that is puzzling. "My son, Loki, mentioned you."

I clear my throat.

"I have done lots of lies over the years...but lying to Loki was not easy," I said, in regret. "And that deal with Odin was my last secret to Loki."

"Your last?" Frigga asks, raising a brow.

"I told Loki my other secrets," I said. "We have recently befriended one another."

Frigga smiles, kindly, but in a understanding way.

"I thought you would have more the way Loki talked about you," Frigga said.

I lower my head with a sigh.

"I have probably ruined it," I said. "Just like all of them."

"Ruined what?" Frigga asks.

"This relationship," I said. "I won't be surprised for Thor to willingly send me back to the Midgard I grew up in; it won't be a surprise at all."

"Loki did not mention you were in other relationships," Frigga said.

"Those were before I met him," I said. "The last time I had been in a relationship ended in 1903 on Christmas Day." I shook my head. "I remember why now I started having my memories changed. Holding a loved one dying in my arms and not able to die...it nearly killed me."

Frigga puts one hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe you are wrong about ruining the relationship," Frigga said.

I look back towards Frigga.

"Well, what has Loki been doing for the past several hours?" I ask.

"Loki has some unfinished business in this realm," Frigga said. "And you are quite the nice girl. I would hate to see you go."

I would hate to disappoint you, Frigga.

I really would.