Uh huh,you call them Xenomorphs

Loki hadn't finished reading when I parked near the whaling station in Bouvet Island.The windshield only shows the blinding rays of snow flying out of the cloudy sky; usually,Bouvet Island has light snow in which anyone can walk through and see through when it is coming down.I know my way around to the main base after a year working on that island so fortunately nature's fury could not send me the wrong way.

"We're here." I said, taking the keys out of the ignition.

Loki held up his index finger still engrossed into the paper.

"James Patterson didn't write that report." I said,jokingly. Loki puts his hand down on the arm rest. "Maybe the actual person will get recognition one day for making an addicting report."

Loki ignored my reply as his eyes--they stood out in the white scenery, pretty bright--were going this way and that. He hadn't moved his seating position for countless house. I realized then that my attempt at humor had fallen flat right into an ugly coal.

"So much for trying." I muttered to myself, turning off the radio.

Humor is not in my best skills.

Why not turn the heat off on Loki?

Brilliant, it'll take long for him to notice that I am gone.

That is if he forgets I told him to get out after getting Bouvet Island style prepared.

I unbuckle myself then reach over to the backseat and grab a big gray coat with brown fur around the hood. So much for being prepared on an island left into perpetual winter. I take the coat back into the front seat. I take my hot red high heels off then toss them into the back seat. I put my feet into long winter boots set alongside the two floorbased parts for accelerating and stopping. I take out a hat from the hood and put it on my head. I get two gloves out of the large coat pockets then put them on, put on ear muffs for my exposed ears, and get on the big warm coat. I wrapped a scarf around my neck for extra caution; no one wants a neck-freeze-bite.

I've been doing this for a year.

I put the keys into the left hand coat pocket, next, I open the door.

Well that soon alerted Loki to what he had been ignoring. Loki glances up off the paper towards the windshield. The surprise on his face is kind of unique in the history of 'Teenage gods' not really written down in a book.Not many people have the chances to meet a teenage god.

Well, my story is different.

Loki's expression turned into dread as he saw the pouring snow masking whatever is in the distance.

"No wonder you had a bad sun tan." Loki said. I open the driver side door hearing the wind's unusual chilly sound. "You were over layered."

I step out of the car pretending not to hear.

I shifted towards Loki's direction mustering my best serious look.

"Loki; ass out of the car." I said.

Loki looks so defensive in a way that makes him look cute.

"Its so white out there," Loki said. "And cold looking might I add."

"Don't be a chicken," I said. "Gods can withstand the cold. There's no excuse being a god!"

"Fine." Loki said, defeated.

I shut the driver's side door then take the keys out of the pocket and twirl the center metal item around my fingers.

"But I am not done reading this report written by Major Alan Schaefer!" Loki shouts back.