To everyone; I am a killer

...April 5th...2014...

...Baton Rouge business building...9:47 PM..

I crash land on the ground shattering glass into pieces. Wait, how did I get here? I stand up feeling uncertain reaching for my head. I feel metal. I recall then what happened in the dark room where Mr Jrones had disposed of Mr Force and I. I turn around seeing a figure in armor land safely on the ground. A name popped up on the dashboard: 'Skill Seeker'.

His threat level reads high.

"Are you ready to continue this, metal being?" Skill Seeker asks.

Another thing popped up.

Mission: eliminate Skill Seeker.

I approach Skill Seeker—who take out a rather long sword with sharp edges—tightening my hands. I have to finish this one mission and return to stasis; it is the bosses orders after all. Skill Seeker runs at me with his blade held in expert kind of swordsman way not normally seen in this realm. I grab the sword out of his hand then use the side of my fore arm to knock Skill Seeker back bumping off his helmet. I rip the sword in half crunching the remaining bits into a ball then toss it out through the window.

I turn back towards Skill Seeker.

Only to find out Skill Seeker is Loki wearing a little mask similar to the one Batman's sidekick Robin wears.

Loki?

I wanted to speak but I can not.

"What are you waiting for?" Loki asks, in anger. "Back up?"

Then it came crashing down on me. Memories from my earlier missions return. I take a step back shaking my head. I remember holding Polly up by the neck tightly in a wrecked building. Polly had a dark bruise on the side of her face. Her eyes full of fear but there was something different about the fear. It wasn't fear for her life. It was fear for the life of mine.

"Emily," Polly said. "I know you are there," My grip had tightened. "And don't beat yourself up about it...I know there's something using you. I forgive you."

Her unresponsive body fell out of my hand.

NO!

I flip over the desk in anger.

"...That is a first," Loki said. "I am right here!" He shook his hands as though trying to get my attention. "That desk is not me far as I can tell you."

I grab what I hadn't destroyed from Loki's weapon then turn towards him.

I can not bring myself to hurt him.

So I drop it.

"All that mess you made is all for nothing?" Loki said, as I turn away. "To think I was looking forward to this!"

Tears roll down my face under the mask.

Mission: failed.

Next task: return to stasis.

No, I thought, I am not going back.

I yank out a cord on the back of my neck then drop it. The commands ended there as I came to my knee's in pain. I did not feel the force to return as much but the commands kept coming up. My suit of armor hadn't come down at all. I remember being chased by a man of iron—wait! He was Iron Man! Iron Man chased me just prior to killing Polly. To everyone I am a killer. How can I forgive myself for killing someone such as Polly? Another memory came to; I murdered my Psychiatrist.

I made a hole in the floor.

A rather big one.

"Can you speak?" Loki asks.

I turn towards Loki standing back up.

I shook my head.

"Was that a thing that made you want to kill me?" Loki asks.

I shook my head.

"Who are you?" Loki asks.

My motor skills had been, lets say, disabled.

"Who do you work for?" Loki asks.

A piercing sharp sound rang in my ears.

Command: return for emergency repairs.

There are many things I wish I can say to Loki. I pick up the blade then write on the floor feeling each strike of electrical pain in my pain come to. I had to do this fast. I saw large round balls headed my way. Loki looks off towards the distance seeing them too.

"Friends of yours?" Loki asks. "Because I know no associates with these machines."

I stood up dropping the blade after forcefully writing in the worst of all writing. I had wrote: I am Emily Strange. I start up my leg boosters then jet out of the building. I can't stay and get Loki into a mess that he cannot possibly at first come to understand. It is tied to many things but the whole thing is connected to my secret. A secret I cannot tell Loki at the time.

"Emily?" Loki shouts. "You are not Emily. Emily died!"

Is that how they wrote me off? Kidnapping me, making me release Loki, and then faking my death? I mean I didn't realize they can make it so convincing that Loki believed it. I have to get this suit off and get under the radar for awhile.

I have to take care of business.