On the way to the destination

I decided to take a plane to Louisiana with Loki in tow. I packed as much boy related clothing that the shopping cart could hold; boxers, pants, socks, shirts, coats, hoodies, you get the point! Geeze I didn't realize how simple blue shirts made an average man appear to be hot until I saw a billboard above the men shirt department. Loki had been, at that time, trying to convince a mall cop that he was a abducted child.

"Worst flight of my life." Loki complains, kicking at the seat across from me.

He is sitting beside a young boy named Gunter Tealin.

That kid once had been on the news in my reality; that's how I know his name.

"Uh..." Gunter said. "You're kicking at my dad's seat."

Loki glares over to Gunter, ever so sharply, that I could see below the Twilght book view. Okay, okay, okay I am a twihard who ships Jacob and Bella. Edward may be a vampire but he doesn't have the hotness or actually NOT emotionally abuse her. I like to think Jacob is perhaps Bella's best bet at having man's best friend by her side for eternity.

"So?" Loki asks, making a cup appear in his hands.

"I wouldn't kick at his seat if I were you." Gunter said.

"Watch me." Loki said, and then with one quick kick at the seat it flung forwards followed by a 'Ow!'.

A man, with dark hair that seemed to have some little specks of gray, turns over towards Loki. He had an agitated expression on his face. He reminded me of a man who's picture once showed up on the television set after a news segment indicating  he had escaped prison after a couple years in prison serving time for the the murder of his wife Trish Kerkouski. What is the name of that man? He was Gertium Kerkouski; a Russian man. I squint my eyes ignoring the grayness,it was then I recognized him as the escaped man 'Gertium'.

"Who's been kicking at my seat?" Gertium  asks.

"Your son." Loki said, pointing to Gunter.

"Nah uh!" Gunter denies. "This kid has!" He points furiously at Loki. "I was warning him, Dad."

Gertium raises a brow.

"Why do I see so many dead people standing around you?" Gertium asks. "So many ghosts for one child."

"I am not a child." Loki said. "I am a god.Those people died because of my failed mission a couple months ago."

"He did not just say that." Gunter said.

"Of course I did!" Loki declares.  "I am the--"

"He's Loki Strange!"  I said. "My kid."

"What a strange name for a kid." Gertium said,turning his attention towards  Gunter. "Gunt." Gertium holds up his index finger. "I told you what happens when I see things that I don't want to see." Gunter slid down into his seat sulking. "Any more of this trickery will leave you without a Nintendo DS for a week."

"You should be telling this Strange kid; not me." Gunter said.

I returned my attention down to the twilight copy feeling relieved.

"Same thing." Gertium said, turning back and then sat down into the chair.

"My last name is not Strange." Loki said. "It is Odinson."

I figured that in this reality things may be different.

"Oh sock it." Gunter said, glaring towards Loki.

"I am not socking Odin." Loki said. "As unpleasent as it would be on Odin."

"Can you be quiet for at least an hour?" Gunter asks.

"Depends on the reason." Loki said.