Some people couldn't help crying under the pressure, and they were still tremblingly answering the questions while crying, Zhou Yi secretly sighed, the quality of his heart is too bad, this is still a hospital exam, at least he won't live in the exam room, when it comes to the provincial exam Those who have to practice in the examination room for three days and three nights will be in hell at that time.

    This guy sucks!

    Sure enough, not long after, this crybaby was dragged out like a dead dog by the inspecting officials. This scene gave all the examinees a wake-up call, and they desperately forced themselves to calm down and answer the questions with shaking hands.

    When Zhou Yi was looking at the exam questions for the second round, he saw a majestic official sitting in the middle shaking his head, as if he looked down on the candidate who just made a fool of himself in the exam room.

    That's right, the admirals, academicians, and politicians are usually hand-picked by the emperor from the Hanlin Academy. Where is the Imperial Academy? It is the preparatory camp of the prime minister. This is the top student among the top students. He passed all the way from the county examination to the palace examination. His heart has been trained like a diamond. Naturally, he looks down on candidates with such weak endurance.

    It seemed that someone was looking at him, and Master Tixue followed the induction to look over. Zhou Yi hurriedly lowered his head. You are not allowed to look around in the examination room. Like a dear friend, I will drag you out directly.

    After answering the second round, the third round was policy questions. Zhou Yi didn't have a lot of time, so he answered very calmly.

    After answering all the questions, Zhou Yi blew on the answer sheet. After the handwriting was dry, he put the test paper aside and pressed it with a paperweight. Quietly waiting for release.

    He finished answering, but many people spent too much time on the first question of the Five Classics, resulting in a serious shortage of time. Zhou Yi's eyes were sharp, and he found that an old man sitting next to him was still writing the Four Books question.

    God, it's not long before the papers are closed, and the judgment form in the middle may not take long, but the policy questions later will take a lot of time, and Zhou Yi is worried about this old man when he thinks about it.     This examinee also knew that he was seriously short of time, and he was extremely anxious, but this was nothing else. In addition to looking at real talents and practical learning in the exam, the quality of his heart was also a big aspect. He was so anxious, but let his brain It was so confusing that I didn't know what I wrote in the end.     When the world arrived, the bell rang, and all candidates were ordered to put down their pens. Someone screamed: "I haven't finished my answer yet!     " It's over, and she handed in the paper in silence, and walked out without love.     "What should I do? I didn't write a single word of the question, so it must be a dead end this time." When leaving the examination room, Zhou Yi listened to the people around him discussing today's exam situation.     "The Five Classics questions are too difficult, I must have misunderstood."     "Hahaha, it's so simple, it's so simple, I ended up sleeping in the examination room for a long time, oops, it's so boring!"     Who Ah, so hated! ! Zhou Yi and most of the people looked at the person who was speaking. Zhou Yi saw that the corner of his mouth twitched. The person who was waving his fan and pretending to be aggressive was the rich man who was with Zhao Yuwen when he was watching the examination room. She was extraordinarily coquettish, dressed in pink satin and tulle, holding her head up and talking incomparably awkward words.     And Zhao Yuwen was also there, those people gathered together last time, it seemed that they had formed a solid small circle.